FBI agents remove boxes from home of Oakland Mayor Sheng Thao, apparently people expect more arrest

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
She has some big breasts and is getting unloaded on by a black man.

sheng-thao.jpeg

These foreign nationals/naturalized citizen bring their culture here of raping younglings or corruption, thinking we need to adjust to them.

I never understood this fascination with China, they disappear people and we see nothing wrong. Spend some time in their culture before you sell your land or companies to them forcing us to deal with them.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Why did you write me?
All those cards.
We did not do anything together.

We are not a team.
I gave you nothing.

You’re out of your goddamn mind
This is all in your head, your sick and twisted.

You think you will be remembered, you’re a pathetic psychopath begging for attention. Your going to die alone in Arkham, a nobody!

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
These bastids were bribing/illegally funneling money to local politicians (and I think some state ones too) and using friends, family, and strangers to get the money to them.

Same city where Oakland police pimped out an underage girl, was fucken her at the job, and nobody went to jail for the shit. Doomed.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
She has some big breasts and is getting unloaded on by a black man.

sheng-thao.jpeg

These foreign nationals/naturalized citizen bring their culture here of raping younglings or corruption, thinking we need to adjust to them.

I never understood this fascination with China, they disappear people and we see nothing wrong. Spend some time in their culture before you sell your land or companies to them forcing us to deal with them.
Post them nudes!

Reactions: kew

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don't trust Asian politicians in Merica specially them Chinks.
Well they letting them do their thing in Cali.

They even let a non documented take office … don’t remember which city

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2024-06-20T115359Z_88998101_RC2ZE8AZH1X6_RTRMADP_3_VIETNAM-RUSSIA-PUTIN.JPG

I wonder if this had anything to do about the raid, Russia and Vietnam signing a defense pact.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
14986258_062124-kgo-thao-react-img.png

Screenshot-2024-06-23-002704.png

Black women tries to put the blame on her black boyfriend which is typical saying he was behind the pay for play schemes. She is up there running her mouth, talking what a good person she is, does not know anything about her. Like the boyfriend/husband was behind the scheme with straw donations set up at that Vietnamese business.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Apparently they been on her ass

Seem Like a mayor in the pass had issues also

The FBI would definitely get involved if it was foreign straw donors. I exposed another scheme during the presidential primaries.

Earlier today, in federal court in Central Islip, Hui Qin, also known as “Qin Hui,” “Hui Quin,” “Muk Lam Li” and “Karl,” a citizen of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”), who was listed on Forbes Magazine’s List of Billionaires and who operated SMI Culture, a Hong Kong-based entertainment entity, was sentenced by United States District Judge Joan M. Azrack to seven months’ imprisonment for making political contributions in the names of others, immigration fraud and producing a false identification document. Qin pleaded guilty to the charges in March 2024. As part of his plea, the defendant consented to abandonment of his fraudulently obtained LPR status and removal from the United States immediately after the sentencing. Qin has been incarcerated since his arrest seven months ago on October 2, 2023.

“Hui Qin violated our democratic norms by illegally attempting to influence election campaigns through fraudulent political donations,” stated FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge Smith. “His unlawful actions and repeated efforts to exploit various government agencies were disrupted by the FBI and such attempts by other threat actors will not be tolerated. Today’s sentence and his removal from the United States should dissuade any future schemers from engaging in similar activity. The FBI is committed to exposing all forms of corruption, especially those that threaten election integrity and our duly elected officials.

14986258_062124-kgo-thao-react-img.png

It is no surprise to see her throwing her black husband/man under the bus to help a foreign agent/government meet their mission objectives. Nothing I haven't seen personally myself. Usually it is on behalf of a white politician, coming after me, but now they are helping foreign agents out.

We need people like @Dr. Truth being labeled as a foreign agent so people know they represent the interests of foreign governments.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Notice a pattern of these foreign agents linking up with us or somebody white connected to the military. You are reviewing their SF86 and see their spouse was in the military or is black, don't question anything grant them top secret clearance to everything. One day they get jungle fever which is outside their normal dating practices. Kamala Harris further links herself to the military with this press secretary just out of the blue.

screen-shot-2020-08-12-at-10-56-52-am-1597246923.png

137545-sabrina.jpg

230617-nikki-haley-michael-haley-al-1412-7ca0f5.jpg

@Dr. Truth is in the Army Reserves and thinks the Asian women want him.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Notice a pattern of these foreign agents linking up with us or somebody white connected to the military. You are reviewing their SF86 and see their spouse was in the military or is black, don't question anything grant them top secret clearance to everything. One day they get jungle fever which is outside their normal dating practices. Kamala Harris further links herself to the military with this press secretary just out of the blue.

screen-shot-2020-08-12-at-10-56-52-am-1597246923.png

137545-sabrina.jpg

230617-nikki-haley-michael-haley-al-1412-7ca0f5.jpg

@Dr. Truth is in the Army Reserves and thinks the Asian women want him.
Man some shit you don’t need to do

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-06-24-123428.png

She cut the police budget, this might be retaliation and for the Biden administration to distance themselves from her. Marilyn Mosby got prosecuted for her efforts.

The right can say this is Democrats defunding the police. She could be an anti Kamala Harris.

Nearly three months after it was made public that the City of Oakland missed out on millions of dollars in state grants to fight retail crimes, the Oakland Police Officers Association says Mayor Sheng Thao is blaming the police.

OPOA President Barry Donelan says he believes they would have received grant money if the city applied on time, and despite the mayor initially taking responsibility, Donelan says the mayor is now trying to point fingers at the police department. That money was going to be used for surveillance cameras, foot patrol officers, and a new fleet of cars.

The Asian/White community is pushing for mass incarceration. The employers/tax base threatening to leave which is another tool to force minority local politicians to accept their demands, I don't know about this recall.

Screenshot-2024-06-24-123507.png

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Eric Adams being vocal about immigration, than he gets an FBI raid to let him know who he is talking to.

maxresdefault.jpg

I saw him recently, he was wearing this now, afraid to speak out and challenge Biden.

81keuq2j2IL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

If you are not feeling law enforcement, and don't want to hire thousands of police to terrorize voters, you shouldn't face intimidation tactics from Biden goons. He is trying to remove local politicians from power that are not aligned with this national agenda.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I thought this was an Indian/Chinese type of weak sauce foreign intelligence move. Where they hookup with us, than become GI Joe to infiltrate top secret shit. I noted how Hunter Biden just had this strange urge to join the military in his late 40's and we know how that went down.

20120730haley1.jpg

Since she is naturalized, the highest office is governor. She could become a Congress person. Rejecting state law enforcement grant money and cutting police may be the issue. I don't mind law enforcement, they just are not serving and protecting me on the street.