Flashy NYC bishop robbed in $400K jewelry heist during live-streamed service

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Am I trippin ???
Or didn't the news first report the jewelry $400,000?
But now (the next day), they are saying $1 million stolen?
How did that bitch double overnight?
That's a big discrepancy in value
Or am I tripin ??? :dunno:
Saying million is more exciting than saying 400k

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Martha Stewart is a ex con too. Is she called an ex con every time she is talked about?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Let dat man eat off his sheep

12551105.jpg
I was thinking about this the other day, do folks actually eat sheep? I know we eat lamb which is basically what veal is to beef, a young sheep, but do we actually eat sheep or full-grown lamb?

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I was thinking about this the other day, do folks actually eat sheep? I know we eat lamb which is basically what veal is to beef, a young sheep, but do we actually eat sheep or full-grown lamb?
That’s a great question. Shit, I really don’t know.
But dem lamb chops @ fogo de cháo be on point!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yes, just had some recently. Just is a tougher meat, so needs to be be put into the pressure cooker, unless you gonna put it in a crock pot or something that cooks it long. Tastes slamming just like lamb.

Friend of mine just brought me some. They slaughtered a sheep and cow as part of some Indian tradition.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
yeah -mutton is good
ribs chops flank etc- greeks and jews slow roast or stew

jerked lamb or mutton chops

homer-the-simpsons.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yes, just had some recently. Just is a tougher meat, so needs to be be put into the pressure cooker, unless you gonna put it in a crock pot or something that cooks it long. Tastes slamming just like lamb.

Friend of mine just brought me some. They slaughtered a sheep and cow as part of some Indian tradition.
:cool: Kool beans!

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This dudes...ah hm, excuse me... Bishop. Bishops clown level is @ 1000, on a scale of 1 to 10.

And I definitely feel some kind of way towards him after reading about that ladies lawsuit... assuming she did indeed give him a 90k cashiers check (which tells us, if true, how he's preying (no pun intended and notice I didn't say PRAYING) on people).

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Pastor who was robbed of $1M worth of jewelry at gunpoint was accused of stealing $90K from congregant while running for Brooklyn Borough president
  • The New York pastor whose expensive jewelry was stolen was once accused of defrauding a woman.
  • The parishioner accused bishop Lamor Whitehead of a scam where he promised to help her buy a house.
  • Instead, she alleged that he pocketed the funds and used them as a campaign donation.
The New York bishop who was robbed at gunpoint during a livestreamed service was once accused of conning a congregant out of her life savings, according to court documents — all while running his unsuccessful campaign for Brooklyn Borough president in 2021.

Bishop Lamor Whitehead, known for his designer clothes and luxury cars, raised eyebrows when police valued the worth of the jewelry stolen from him and his family on Sunday to be close to $1 million. Whitehead has over 1.6 million followers on Instagram, where he regularly goes live.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
On May 19, 2021, text messages submitted as evidence to the lawsuit allege Whitehead told Anderson, “And for the record anything that was given to me is a Donation unless it’s attached to a contract! I was making investments that’s what I Do!”

:smh:
There’s a reason this man uses the term ‘donations’

donations-gifts.gif

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This is like a Mad TV skit.

Like a Chappelle Show skit.

:lol:

Why all them news outlets there.

Dude think the governor calling him? The white house? Lmao

He's a fraud hustler. That entire skit, he never mentioned God or showed a bone of humbleness.

All he concerned with is his choich.

One breath, "16 officers killed my father, police brutality never showed the black man justice"
Next breath, "OMG the 69th precinct are the greatest, they have been calling me daily"

Then he gonna say people should snitch on the robbers? Lmao
Brooklyn? Lmfao

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
One other thing I wanted to point out, any regular person, if you see someone come in robbing your spot or whatever, on what planet does someone immediately lay down?

You would throw your hands up.

BUT, this dude, being on the inside, know one time, to lay down and put your hands behind your head.

Body language speaks volumes.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did from Saturday Night Live who does the mayor should have a field day with this press conference!!!:lol::lol::lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Anyone with at least an ounce of reasoning skills would immediately recognize him for the charlatan he is! As a matter of fact, him being as successful as he is, tells me there are a lot of warp-minded sisters who are looking to god for shortcuts in life because I know no straight man is dumb enough to fall for this bullshit and statistics on the black church backs this claim.
And as long as we have these get rich quick/always trying to get something for nothing minded sisters raising our children, with the same mindset, we as a race will always struggle and behind the people who believe that the only way to get somewhere in life is by hard work and determination.
Because the one thing most hood rats and street thugs believe in, is God understands and forgives them no matter how fucked up and atrocious their actions are, in other words, there is no accountability for their actions, this is how the mind of a niggarized delusional minded individual is forged!

Last edited:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Fuck this dude, he’s still a gangster. Probably an inside job setup by him to get more paper.

Those dudes fucked up big time. Robbing a church at gonna get you nowhere with the cops or criminals. Those boys are cooked.

Preacher gotta pray over a lot of killers momma/grandmommas bodies to get to heaven. People owe him a lot of favors.

When they get caught they going in lock up with all the pychos and crazies with their case getting pushed back for years.

They bout to see what hard time is really about.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Those dudes fucked up big time. Robbing a church at gonna get you nowhere with the cops or criminals. Those boys are cooked.

Preacher gotta pray over a lot of killers momma/grandmommas bodies to get to heaven. People owe him a lot of favors.

When they get caught they going in lock up with all the pychos and crazies with their case getting pushed back for years.

They bout to see what hard time is really about.
Man, nobody cares about someone jacking a crooked Pastor (or whatever the fuck he calls himself) at church, this is why he paid them to stage the robbery in the first place!

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Man, nobody cares about someone jacking a crooked Pastor (or whatever the fuck he calls himself) at church, this is why he paid them to stage the robbery in the first place!

Breh, you obviously don't know about the churchs relationship with police. Those rinky dink churchs have a purpose.

Cop use prechers and church ladies as neighbor informants. You fuck with a CI and the cops with be on your lil ass.

Go rob a church and fuck around and find out quickly that chuch aint to be played with.

This may have be a insurance set up but insurance dont just pay out easy for shit like this. The cops are involved and if he files a fake report he will need that jewelry back to pay a lawyer.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So the word is out this Pimp at the Pulpit faked the robbery!

Explains why the guy on stage was so cool and calm.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: