jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian @tallblacknyc @jack walsh13 @ViCiouS
Caught himself a fed charge
Yoooo why was I just thinking about ole boy fraud ass the other day when somebody was talking about fake preachers and here we are

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Let's see them go after joel osteen and those mofos. They're doing even shadier shit but undoubtedly they have better lawyers and accountants to hide it.

But Black folks constantly forget that no matter how rich or famous they are they can never get away with the shit white people do. Never.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
That nig smiling knowing damn well he big madddd.. a preacher talking about let’s get into the boxing ring off some words.. what bible did they said that’s how you handle that situation?

Exodus 21:23-27

New International Version

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life,eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye. And an owner who knocks out the tooth of a male or female slave must let the slave go free to compensate for the tooth.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With all due respect brother, you need to go to Bible Study. You took a quote from the Old Testament. Which is the old covenant.

See below from the New Testament. Which is the NEW PROMISE. This directly cancels out the verses you quoted. Good Brother @tallblacknyc is right (again). The New Testament is what Christians should follow going forward.

Matthew 5:38-40

Eye for Eye
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Exodus 21:23-27

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life,eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye. And an owner who knocks out the tooth of a male or female slave must let the slave go free to compensate for the tooth.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor