Former Knicks star Iman Shumpert accused of multiple cheating scandals by Teyana Taylor in explosive divorce docs

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t she say she was into threesome regularly. Must of bit off more than she could handle. I could tell she really wasn’t doing prepped for that stuff.

cephus

Rising Star
Registered
Shumpert, who played 10 years in the NBA, boasts a net worth of $30 million, according to Celebritynetworth.com. Since entering the NBA in 2011, he has competed for various teams including the New York Knicks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Sacramento Kings, Houston Rockets and Brooklyn Nets. In the NBA, Shumpert has earned a total of $48,605,237 through his contracts. His most substantial contract was signed with the Cavaliers in 2015, a four-year agreement worth $40 million. Meanwhile, Taylor has a net worth of $5 million, according to the same website.

Taylor said she was embarrassed and humiliated, and accused Shumpert of cruel treatment, narcissistic behavior and being jealous of her career and fame throughout the majority of their marriage.
laughing-lol.gif

Isn't this bitch a dike?
77ebfb39dc51aa03153814bb714f7444.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Enlighten us, what will keep a man who is young, rich, and famous from fucking hoes on the side?
when youre married its supposed to be your word.

Pastor to Groom -- Do you promise to love, to cherish, to honor to protect, forsaking all others, in sickness as well as in health. In adversity as well as in prosperity. For better or for worse, and to cleave only to her so long as you both shall live?

No one put a gun to anyones head and said TAKE THESE VOWS! No one forced anyone to stand up in front of your family/her family/God and the state you live in and say I want to be with her and ONLY her for the rest of my life!

At the end of the day youre talking about self control and integrity and a commitment YOU make...a MAN'S word is supposed to be his bond. thats the whole point and issue..

same deal for women as well..

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Pastor to Groom -- Do you promise to love, to cherish, to honor to protect, forsaking all others, in sickness as well as in health. In adversity as well as in prosperity. For better or for worse, and to cleave only to her so long as you both shall live?

No one put a gun to anyones head and said TAKE THESE VOWS! No one forced anyone to stand up in front of your family/her family/God and the state you live in and say I want to be with her and ONLY her for the rest of my life!

At the end of the day youre talking about self control and integrity and a commitment YOU make...a MAN'S word is supposed to be his bond. thats the whole point and issue..

That's like asking to read tiktok's terms and service, no one is reading that shit.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's like asking to read tiktok's terms and service, no one is reading that shit.
you're joking but people take it that lightly....you wanna know how serious those vows are...their as serious as divorce court. Ask Shump

When you get married you sign a literal contract..on top of making a public pledge... and that contract and pledge spells out the responsibilities of both parties in this partnership and a violation of the terms of that contract is what divorce is all about. And ALL OF THAT is based on TRUST.

If you had a business partner who went behind your back and made a deal with someone else in clear violation of your agreement you could SUE them in court for breaking the terms of your partnership. Any of this sound familiar???

This isn't feminine logic....this is legal procedure that you all either outright ignore or you try to apply some mental work around (man-whore logic) to justify what basically amounts to a lack of impulse control. Then you blame her or the world for a mess YOU created.

Then when the judgment comes down for ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT AND SPLIT COMMUNITY PROPERTY AND ATTORNEYS FEES you wanna be all :pain::fuckyousay::furious:

which brings us back to...THATS how serious those vows are :ssshhh:

You want to truly avoid all that...then stay single. Fuck all the bitches you want.... Problem solved.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why get married & then cheat? What's the point?
I hate niggaahz that do that type of fuk shit. He deserves to loose everything she takes.

He sounds like an emotionally immature fukboi with major insecurities & self esteem issues.
Because it’s one of the top 5 pushed / forced concepts in modern day society that people are brainwashed into believing and following even if it dosent fit who they are. Due to society pressures people think they should do it out of obligation or feel they are doing something wrong if they go against it. If a man is with a chick for a longtime or feel that he feels he have a life partner society will pressure him to get married or make him seem wrong or bad that he didn’t marry a chick. People will criticize their relationship and say shit that if he was a real man he should put a ring on a chicks finger or that he dosent truly love her if he don’t propose to her. Dudes fall for the peer pressure and bam next thing you know they engaged and married.. if society would mind their biz and let them two handle their situation the way they see fit maybe less people would get married and just have life partners or long term relationships.. if they succeed they do if they don’t they don’t

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s doing movies now. So with the music and film, dude is no longer needed. Just another washed athlete.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah, that's true but then again they divorced because of cheating.

Makes no sense if they were cool with 3somes but accusing each other for cheating.

Seen this happen in real life of a couple married 18 years. They went the open relationship route by including other women.

Goal post moved and feelings got involved. Wife accused him of cheating even though they were both openly fucking other people.

It makes no sense, but there are plenty of folks that’ll make sense out of it.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Vows and a 2023 penny are worth the same thing.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Again I dunno if you guys are serious but if you are then that statement means a persons word means nothing which means no one is trustworthy...if thats the case then why get married???

People say one thing and do another thing all the time. We all do it. Vows are nothing more than fancy promises that people lay their trust on. You hope your partner doesn’t betray that trust, but who really thinks about for better or for worse when they are saying it, right? You say and hope. I have no issue with that. Hope is what give humanity its essence.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shumpert, who played 10 years in the NBA, boasts a net worth of $30 million, according to Celebritynetworth.com. Since entering the NBA in 2011, he has competed for various teams including the New York Knicks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Sacramento Kings, Houston Rockets and Brooklyn Nets. In the NBA, Shumpert has earned a total of $48,605,237 through his contracts. His most substantial contract was signed with the Cavaliers in 2015, a four-year agreement worth $40 million. Meanwhile, Taylor has a net worth of $5 million, according to the same website.

Taylor said she was embarrassed and humiliated, and accused Shumpert of cruel treatment, narcissistic behavior and being jealous of her career and fame throughout the majority of their marriage.
laughing-lol.gif

Isn't this bitch a dike?
You mean she bisexual. Nicca probably wasn’t sharing all the chicks he got. Technically that’s cheating :dunno: I think they had that type of relationship.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women keep fooling themselves. You got broke ugly niggas that run through hoes, what do you think is gonna happen with rich athletic dudes? Monogamy? Really? He on the road making movies, at games, partying with his team and he supposed to do what when he on the road? Go back to his room and choke the chicken when bitches throwing themselves at his feet. Get real...a man cannot turn that shit down. Its like asking a thirsty mofo not to drink water, like asking a starving homeless man not to eat. Not gonna happen. Young healthy people want to have sex. Period. Only get one life.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People say one thing and do another thing all the time. We all do it. Vows are nothing more than fancy promises that people lay their trust on. You hope your partner doesn’t betray that trust, but who really thinks about for better or for worse when they are saying it, right? You say and hope. I have no issue with that. Hope is what give humanity its essence.
Women keep fooling themselves. You got broke ugly niggas that run through hoes, what do you think is gonna happen with rich athletic dudes? Monogamy? Really? He on the road making movies, at games, partying with his team and he supposed to do what when he on the road? Go back to his room and choke the chicken when bitches throwing themselves at his feet. Get real...a man cannot turn that shit down. Its like asking a thirsty mofo not to drink water, like asking a starving homeless man not to eat. Not gonna happen. Young healthy people want to have sex. Period. Only get one life.

Breaking a promise legally has consequences.. the real issue here is mofos male and female want to do whatever they want and suffer no repercussions... That's not how life works.

You can fuck outside your marriage all you want...when you end up giving up half your shit in divorce... you tell the judge those kernels of wisdom...lol

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Breaking a promise legally has consequences.. the real issue here is mofos male and female want to do whatever they want and suffer no repercussions... That's not how life works.

You can fuck outside your marriage all you want...when you end up giving up half your shit in divorce... you tell the judge those kernels of wisdom...lol

Breaking a promise in general has consequences. People are dead because of it and they never got married.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Monogamy in its basic form was not their relationship.

They both did interviews stating they fucked other women together.

The cheating is, fucking someone without discussing it ahead of time, the lying about who you're fucking....etc.

When she said on IG that infidelity was not a / the reason for divorce, I believe her. She allowed him to fuck other women. It was the fuck shit he was doing around fucking the other women that was the problem, the narcissist behavior and "abuse" in whatever form.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

laughing-lol.gif
Mfkrs really don't know how Narcissists are?

She said he would be mad when photogs wanted him to step aside so they can take pics of just her........

She probably had to hear about that shit for a week! "So, you just gonna let them play / embarrass me- us like that?! We're a team, a family! How the fuck they gonna take a pic of just you without me?! I won an NBA Championship!"

He could've made $200 million, it wasnt the money, it was the fame and adoration. The "it" people in entertainment didn't know and to a certain extent still don't know him.

"Well shit mfkrs think your acting is so good, imma do it too!"

"They love your directing, but I've been directing my own music videos since day one!"

These are traits of a narcissist.

Isn't this bitch a dike?

She's bisexual in general terms, it could be more to it though.