Former Knicks star Iman Shumpert accused of multiple cheating scandals by Teyana Taylor in explosive divorce docs

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Seen this happen in real life of a couple married 18 years. They went the open relationship route by including other women.

Goal post moved and feelings got involved. Wife accused him of cheating even though they were both openly fucking other people.

It makes no sense, but there are plenty of folks that’ll make sense out of it.

Fam... I gotta story to PM you about an actor friend of mine and how discussing love scenes caused a near fist fight in a very expensive restaurant.

It's always about lines blurring and goal posts moving.

By BOTH men and women.

Humans stay huming.

I noticed bgol is returning to the he man woman hater club claiming women are emotional irrational not accountable etc etc

When I'm still seeing waves of dudes documented getting they panties collective panties in a bunch over the silliest sh*t.

I think stopping the generalization of men and women would really help stop a lot of the bullsh*t

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Let's be real, I didn't even know why teyanna taylor became famous after seeing her on my sweet 16 back then until people were saying she was artist that could rap but changed to start singing but she got her fame from being half naked with her dance moves.

Now everybody knows Iman Shumpert because he's been in the NBA for years with a crazy hairstyles at the time back then standing out from the crowd of what other players would get.

So, basically Ms taylor started to get more exposure and famous when she married Iman and it seem likes things took a nosedive when they started allowing strangers in their business with reality shows and both of them were having ego issues. Ms taylor would be around women, giving them lap dances, touching their tits, kissing, hugging and smacking their ass like she was single. Iman meanwhile you wouldn't see him doing all that shit in public but he had his own hoes as well. So, it seems like their marriage just didn't fit and looked forced because Ms taylor seem to me to do things for attention.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^^^

Kaboom

My problem with that statement is that it negates human psychology and circumstances.

Let me beat the shit out my wife while I remind her this is the “or worse” part of the vows. Women have stayed in these type of marriages because of upholding vows.

Certainly, we wouldn’t want our daughters staying in an abusive marriage. Or maybe the husband was a good dude until shit happened and now he is an abuser.

So you’re making a promise in good faith and trust. But we know how people can be.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fam... I gotta story to PM you about an actor friend of mine and how discussing love scenes caused a near fist fight in a very expensive restaurant.

It's always about lines blurring and goal posts moving.

By BOTH men and women.

Humans stay huming.

I noticed bgol is returning to the he man woman hater club claiming women are emotional irrational not accountable etc etc

When I'm still seeing waves of dudes documented getting they panties collective panties in a bunch over the silliest sh*t.

I think stopping the generalization of men and women would really help stop a lot of the bullsh*t

I agree. It’s human shit, and I understand this more today. Especially when I see grown ass men in their 40s and 50s acting up the same way I see women in these reality shows.

I have got a lot better addressing people as a human. It makes for a good gray area.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Naw that gotta get checked….momma laughing fuck that me and my kids mom not together but I don’t play that shit. We not friends fuck that don’t talk to her or no adult that way.
When you want to check your kids about being disrespectful that the mother would always try to defend that shit. But not all mothers are like that and respect to those mothers who teach their kids about respect.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let's be real, I didn't even know why teyanna taylor became famous after seeing her on my sweet 16 back then until people were saying she was artist that could rap but changed to start singing but she got her fame from being half naked with her dance moves.

Now everybody knows Iman Shumpert because he's been in the NBA for years with a crazy hairstyles at the time back then standing out from the crowd of what other players would get.

So, basically Ms taylor started to get more exposure and famous when she married Iman and it seem likes things took a nosedive when they started allowing strangers in their business with reality shows and both of them were having ego issues. Ms taylor would be around women, gibing them lap dances, touching their tits, kissing, hugging and smacking their ass like she was single. Iman meanwhile you wouldn't see him doing all that shit in public but he had his own hoes as well. So, it seems like their marriage just didn't fit and looked forced because Ms taylor seem to me to do things for attention.

I think these marriage today are trying to uphold traditional values in nontraditional marriages. I’ve been with my wife almost 20 years. That’s a long time, Fam. A lot of work in communication and comprehension of perspectives. She’s changed and I’ve changed. We’ve adapted along the way. That’s hard for young celebrities.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I think these marriage today are trying to uphold traditional values in nontraditional marriages. I’ve been with my wife almost 20 years. That’s a long time, Fam. A lot of work in communication and comprehension of perspectives. She’s changed and I’ve changed. We’ve adapted along the way. That’s hard for young celebrities.
Respect, wishing y'all many more. That's exactly how marriage is supposed to be. Which is why I only want to take advice from people like you and others who've been married for decades that could really teach people the ins and outs about what marriage is really like and what to expect from it.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we agree .. don't get married if you can't keep your vows. Belittling the institution of marriage is kinda pointless
Actually they agreed to include other women in their relationship according to an interview teyana did years ago on the breakfast club. But I must admit. She didn’t seem sincere about it when talking about it. More like she wasn’t confident in it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree. It’s human shit, and I understand this more today. Especially when I see grown ass men in their 40s and 50s acting up the same way I see women in these reality shows.

I have got a lot better addressing people as a human. It makes for a good gray area.

Post of the Afternoon

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually they agreed to include other women in their relationship according to an interview teyana did years ago on the breakfast club. But I must admit. She didn’t seem sincere about it when talking about it. More like she wasn’t confident in it.
Suggests that it probably wasn't her idea and she did it to please him.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The issue is the fact that their marriage didn't fit for what they agreed on especially when a person is doing something for someone else's benefit and not theirs too. Both have to be happy and agree on things and it can't be the other way around. A lot of modern marriages are one sided.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My problem with that statement is that it negates human psychology and circumstances.

Let me beat the shit out my wife while I remind her this is the “or worse” part of the vows. Women have stayed in these type of marriages because of upholding vows.

Certainly, we wouldn’t want our daughters staying in an abusive marriage. Or maybe the husband was a good dude until shit happened and now he is an abuser.

So you’re making a promise in good faith and trust. But we know how people can be.

^^^^

star-trek-star-trek-tos.gif

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So, basically Ms taylor started to get more exposure and famous when she married Iman and it seem likes things took a nosedive when they started allowing strangers in their business with reality shows and both of them were having ego issues. Ms taylor would be around women, gibing them lap dances, touching their tits, kissing, hugging and smacking their ass like she was single. Iman meanwhile you wouldn't see him doing all that shit in public but he had his own hoes as well. So, it seems like their marriage just didn't fit and looked forced because Ms taylor seem to me to do things for attention.

Taylor is alright my lady put me on to this song

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s what I seen. Probably trying to be hip. Couldn’t handle it. Ain’t for everbody. And it takes a special kinda dude to balance that out. Gotta stay secure and the pros gotta outweigh all the shit her friends will be telling her.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Breaking a promise legally has consequences.. the real issue here is mofos male and female want to do whatever they want and suffer no repercussions... That's not how life works.

You can fuck outside your marriage all you want...when you end up giving up half your shit in divorce... you tell the judge those kernels of wisdom...lol
Bruh, I can't hear shit your writing while that diver is in your sig. I'm sorry.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster