Former Knicks star Iman Shumpert accused of multiple cheating scandals by Teyana Taylor in explosive divorce docs

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t fall for the trap…Taylor made it sound good, women say anything in the beginning. Like I want someone to build with or I’ll pay have the bills my favorite one don’t call me no more, and then they start calling you more.

Their situation wasn’t going to work from the jump. It had to many red flags, we can’t smash women together. That doesn’t work with your main chick!

When has she ever said they HAD to smash broads together? Cuz she has said there are times when she wants her time with girls and she let ole boy have his time. The ONLY caveat I recall hearing publicly was, communication has to be done beforehand, and they both had to be honest about things. (Oh and the girls had to be attractive to her if they were playing together and strap up with outside chicks.) - Which I don't think is too much to ask.

But to say they only could smash girls together, she wasn't on that type of time, at least not what she has said publicly on a pod...... with Iman there iirc.