Former Knicks star Iman Shumpert accused of multiple cheating scandals by Teyana Taylor in explosive divorce docs

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she was the one that wanted share the bed with other people

I can see that point. Fair enough cool.

Separate from these 2 let me ask you this:

If a woman knows a dude likes fucking other women and says he can but sets guidelines.....
Is it possible that she's doing it to keep the peace versus something she wants to do/ enjoys doing? She knows he's going to fuck other woman but at least this way she can manage her emotions, body, mentality around it?

And we can switch genders in this. If a man knows his girl is a sex worker but he has a similar arrangement, "Tell me who, where, when and don't sneak see people behind my back." Does that man like that she is / want her to be a sex worker?

I would assume not. But I could be wrong. There are some wild kinks out there.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If a woman knows a dude likes fucking other women and says he can but sets guidelines.....
Is it possible that she's doing it to keep the peace versus something she wants to do/ enjoys doing? She knows he's going to fuck other woman but at least this way she can manage her emotions, body, mentality around it?

And we can switch genders in this. If a man knows his girl is a sex worker but he has a similar arrangement, "Tell me who, where, when and don't sneak see people behind my back." Does that man like that she is / want her to be a sex worker?

One of these days you’re going to stop putting a lion in a suit and telling him he’s a garbage man.

There are some adults that thought the couple was on their way to eternal bliss because they were on Essence magazine.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of these days you’re going to stop putting a lion in a suit and telling him he’s a garbage man.

There are some adults that thought the couple was on their way to eternal bliss because they were on Essence magazine.

Now that's just foolish...... never have faith in anyone else's "perfect" anything......

Mfkrs thought the same about Will and Jada until you hear they've lived apart for almost a decade....

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

in ur example u are right.
but in this case he didnt want to sleep with other girls
she wanted to sleep with other girls and he went with but didnt like it
so yeah once that door is open u got to accept anything thats coming with it

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thank you, that's why I picked something separate from them hut adjacent.....

If that's the case then why did he sleep with a few of them outside of telling her? Did he say that anywhere?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A caveat, I really do not care about their relationship. I'm really just playing devils advocate in all of this..... I'm not fucking Teyana and whoever Shump fucks isn't making me nut....

Before someone else spazzes out on me...... haha

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
A caveat, I really do not care about their relationship. I'm really just playing devils advocate in all of this..... I'm not fucking Teyana and whoever Shump fucks isn't making me nut....

Before someone else spazzes out on me...... haha

Nah...you Teyana cousin or something:hmm:

:lol:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah...you Teyana cousin or something:hmm:

I will say this. I did deliver to a house they rented from a billionaire when they lived just outside Cleveland.....They were getting ready for the 1st baby (A LOT OF BOXES to take to the door) ...... Mayne Shump's dad was a real protective mfkr!!
That dude had the dog by his side and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't carrying too!! That shit was wild, but hilarious looking back on it!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Thank you, that's why I picked something separate from them hut adjacent.....

If that's the case then why did he sleep with a few of them outside of telling her? Did he say that anywhere?
She opened the door. He said it a few years back that she was the one. He prolly got tired of her started rolling around but thats after the fact. There have been rumours that she was cheating on him for years maybe that got to him. Who knows

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you guys really not familiar with their "situation?" She has stated on podcasts that she knows/(knew at the time) that women liked Shump, hell she liked Shump so duh.....

They had an arrangement, obviously I don't know all of the particulars, but she has made comments similar to Mandii B, "(she) let him fuck other women..... That wasn't the problem. The problem was him lying about fucking (/wanting to fuck) other broads, or sneaking around and fucking women she may have felt some type of way about.")

They fucked broads together on more than a few occasions, (they both spoke to that on pods before the 2nd kid).

So to have that arrangement and to still fuck it up, takes a certain type of person.

Hence why he is now seeking her pre marriage royalties and money..... when he grossed nearly $50 mil in his 10 yr career (damn Cavs gave that dude a 4yr $40 mil contract #lebronprivilege....ugggh)
Never believe when a chick says she will let you fuck other chicks and not feel some type of way about it.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes sir, I don’t think he could ever get that image out of his head. Your wife/child mother…you don’t view them as hoes or doing hoe shit. That’s where the side chick comes in or, just a regular hoe, stripper, freak type bitch.

Once he starts to view her like that, it’s basically a wrap. Threesome are made for bitches you don’t care about period! IMO

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes sir, I don’t think he could ever get that image out of his head. Your wife/child mother…you don’t view them as hoes or doing hoe shit. That’s where the side chick comes in or, just a regular hoe, stripper, freak type bitch.

Once he starts to view her like that, it’s basically a wrap. Threesome are made for bitches you don’t care about period! IMO
Mothafuckas really are gullible to believe your wife eating some hoes ass out in front of you is a relationship that’s going to end well. If it was going to last, she would be more than enough. You have billionaires out here advocating for tax cuts because they refuse to concede a cent, but you have regular folks out here sharing their beloved.

Do you know how much taxes they’ve paid to white folks only to end up a negative statistic?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
To make these comments but then turn around and try to get her money considering what he allegedly did, is sociopathic
Hold up, I could swear he signed a 12 or 15 million contract with Cleveland few years before he left the NBA

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Are you guys really not familiar with their "situation?" She has stated on podcasts that she knows/(knew at the time) that women liked Shump, hell she liked Shump so duh.....

They had an arrangement, obviously I don't know all of the particulars, but she has made comments similar to Mandii B, "(she) let him fuck other women..... That wasn't the problem. The problem was him lying about fucking (/wanting to fuck) other broads, or sneaking around and fucking women she may have felt some type of way about.")

They fucked broads together on more than a few occasions, (they both spoke to that on pods before the 2nd kid).

So to have that arrangement and to still fuck it up, takes a certain type of person.

Hence why he is now seeking her pre marriage royalties and money..... when he grossed nearly $50 mil in his 10 yr career (damn Cavs gave that dude a 4yr $40 mil contract #lebronprivilege....ugggh)
Oh so it was 40. I thought it was 12 or 15

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I need the names or I don't believe it.

Okay, yeah, I believe it but I also believe she was gettin it in too.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These guys out here are naive. But that’s why we have family court.

You guys are describing the Madonna/ Whore complex........

It's interesting the dichotomy/ double standards a man has to have to be ok fucking (and in some cases raw dogging) other chicks, but to be freaked out/ turned off by his lady also fucking other women.......(with him in this case).....

*again just playing DA*

Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? It's a very selfish, egotistical and narcissistic stance to have...... and I've seen it first hand.

Not judging just stating a point.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys are describing the Madonna/ Whore complex........

It's interesting the dichotomy/ double standards a man has to have to be ok fucking (and in some cases raw dogging) other chicks, but to be freaked out/ turned off by his lady also fucking other women.......(with him in this case).....

*again just playing DA*

Do you not see the hypocrisy in that? It's a very selfish, egotistical and narcissistic stance to have...... and I've seen it first hand.

Not judging just stating a point.
You playing devil advocate for two totally different genders. We not the same period, a man can cheat and a woman can forgive him. Even at times if his money right, she don’t even care as long as she’s taking care of. Now it won’t work the other way around.

In order to understand women you can’t view them with the same lens as a man. Like said earlier but a different way. A fish will never climb a tree period. A fish is in water and a squirrel is in a tree. Therefore I will never view the fish as a squirrel.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You playing devil advocate for two totally different genders. We not the same period, a man can cheat and a woman can forgive him. Even at times if his money right, she don’t even care as long as she’s taking care of. Now it won’t work the other way around.

In order to understand women you can’t view them with the same lens as a man. Like said earlier but a different way. A fish will never climb a tree period. A fish is in water and a squirrel is in a tree. Therefore I will never view the fish as a squirrel.
the issue with this stance is that it flies in the face of all the things men commit to when they get into a marriage. At the core of every couple that breaks up is TRUST AND LOYALTY.... if those two things are violated theres going to be a problem whether its a male of female.

As a HUMAN BEING you understand what it means to have your trust and loyalty violated...and I'm willing to bet you rarely forgive and damn sure don't forget. But what you will NEVER DO (they say never say never...well I'm saying NEVER) is ACCEPT having your trust and loyalty violated. Why you believe a female should is just myopic arrogance.

When you break it down to those terms... all that men are squirrels and women are fish shit goes by the wayside.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the issue with this stance is that it flies in the face of all the things men commit to when they get into a marriage. At the core of every couple that breaks up is TRUST AND LOYALTY.... if those two things are violated theres going to be a problem whether its a male of female.

As a HUMAN BEING you understand what it means to have your trust and loyalty violated...and I'm willing to bet you rarely forgive and damn sure don't forget. But what you will NEVER DO (they say never say never...well I'm saying NEVER) is ACCEPT having your trust and loyalty violated. Why you believe a female should is just myopic arrogance.

When you break it down to those terms... all that men are squirrels and women are fish shit goes by the wayside.
In this world trust and loyalty went out the window along time ago. Notice most men and women don’t even use the word love anymore. Love is a component of loyalty, but when describing what they looking for in a partner. On any podcast they will not start off, and say I’m looking for love.

Right now from what I see, men are slowly waking up. Realizing it’s cheaper to be single than in a relationship. But still have the benefit of multiple women, while achieving their own goals and happiness.

Overall I don’t put too much thought into what a woman say or do, I understand female nature. Let them do whatever they want to do. But make sure you do, whatever you want to in this one lifetime you get.

One of my favorite lessons my pops taught me. Is….it doesn’t matter what everybody else does or wants, it all about what are “You” going to do!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Cool, care yo elaborate on each person's faults?
All I'm saying is that they both did shit behind each other's back. I mean there's videos of her performing on stage giving lap dances and I'm sure they had some lesbian sex as well that shumpert wasn't cool with her doing that even though he was wrong as well fucking women without telling her..This is why this shit never works when both partners are jealous towards each other doing shit outside their marriage even when approved to do so.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In this world trust and loyalty went out the window along time ago. Notice most men and women don’t even use the word love anymore. Love is a component of loyalty, but when describing what they looking for in a partner. On any podcast they will not start off, and say I’m looking for love.

Right now from what I see, men are slowly waking up. Realizing it’s cheaper to be single than in a relationship. But still have the benefit of multiple women, while achieving their own goals and happiness.

Overall I don’t put too much thought into what a woman say or do, I understand female nature. Let them do whatever they want to do. But make sure you do, whatever you want to in this one lifetime you get.

One of my favorite lessons my pops taught me. Is….it doesn’t matter what everybody else does or wants, it all about what are “You” going to do!
In this we agree.....stay single. Fuck all the bitches you want.... Problem solved.

But marriage is supposed to be built on trust and loyalty thats what the vows are about.....if you wanna know how serious those vows are...their as serious as divorce court.

When you get married you sign a literal contract..on top of making a public pledge... and that contract and pledge spells out the responsibilities of both parties in this partnership and a violation of the terms of that contract is what divorce is all about. And ALL OF THAT is based on TRUST.

If you had a business partner who went behind your back and made a deal with someone else in clear violation of your agreement you could SUE them in court for breaking the terms of your partnership. Any of this sound familiar???

This isn't feminine logic....this is legal procedure that you all either outright ignore or you try to apply some mental work around (man-whore logic) to justify what basically amounts to a lack of impulse control. Then you blame her or the world for a mess YOU created.

Then when the judgment comes down for ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT AND SPLIT COMMUNITY PROPERTY AND ATTORNEYS FEES you wanna be all :pain::fuckyousay::furious:

which brings us back to...THATS how serious those vows are :ssshhh: You want to truly avoid all that... see the first statement....

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I'm saying is that they both did shit behind each other's back. I mean there's videos of her performing on stage giving lap dances and I'm sure they had some lesbian sex as well that shumpert wasn't cool with her doing that even though he was wrong as well fucking women without telling her..This is why this shit never works when both partners are jealous towards each other doing shit outside their marriage even when approved to do so.

How do you know she did anything behind his back or that he had a problem with her fucking women?

I only know that he was fucking broads behind her back because of the court filing and then him moving a chick and her kid into his house without telling Teyana or the kids first.....

And not saying you're wrong

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As man to man I completely understand you.Im not married and won’t get married under those conditions. It’s a bad deal but I have to result to the Bible and it says. “Man is weak for women”

If a man steps on another man shoes, he will damn near kill him. I remember my friend girlfriend ex-husband with two kids together. Called my boy girlfriend a bitch….My boy damn near tried to kill him over the bitch.

When I tried to talk some since in him he was blinded by the truth. He took her and her two kids in, and bought his first house. I tried to advise just buy your first house for you and your dog. But for some odd reason she different…while I’m like it’s only a matter of time. Oh FYI he got her pregnant too, his first child is her third child.

If I do get married it will be in another country. Child support don’t exist in Colombia
In this we agree.....stay single. Fuck all the bitches you want.... Problem solved.

But marriage is supposed to be built on trust and loyalty thats what the vows are about.....if you wanna know how serious those vows are...their as serious as divorce court.

When you get married you sign a literal contract..on top of making a public pledge... and that contract and pledge spells out the responsibilities of both parties in this partnership and a violation of the terms of that contract is what divorce is all about. And ALL OF THAT is based on TRUST.

If you had a business partner who went behind your back and made a deal with someone else in clear violation of your agreement you could SUE them in court for breaking the terms of your partnership. Any of this sound familiar???

This isn't feminine logic....this is legal procedure that you all either outright ignore or you try to apply some mental work around (man-whore logic) to justify what basically amounts to a lack of impulse control. Then you blame her or the world for a mess YOU created.

Then when the judgment comes down for ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT AND SPLIT COMMUNITY PROPERTY AND ATTORNEYS FEES you wanna be all :pain::fuckyousay::furious:

which brings us back to...THATS how serious those vows are :ssshhh: You want to truly avoid all that... see the first statement..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As man to man I completely understand you.Im not married and won’t get married under those conditions. It’s a bad deal but I have to result to the Bible and it says. “Man is weak for women”

If a man steps on another man shoes, he will damn near kill him. I remember my friend girlfriend ex-husband with two kids together. Called my boy girlfriend a bitch….My boy damn near tried to kill him over the bitch.

When I tried to talk some since in him he was blinded by the truth. He took her and her two kids in, and bought his first house. I tried to advise just buy your first house for you and your dog. But for some odd reason she different…while I’m like it’s only a matter of time. Oh FYI he got her pregnant too, his first child is her third child.

If I do get married it will be in another country. Child support don’t exist in Colombia
if thats your attitude and perspective on it then do yourself a huge favor and NEVER (see I'm saying it again!) NEVER GET MARRIED...EVER!

Not because the institution is flawed...but because youre untrustworthy. You make vows and promises that not only can't you keep but you have NO INTENTION TO KEEP. Thats a bad business partner.

Here a serious question....Would you do business with a person whose approach to corporate partnership is like the approach to marriage dudes on the thread have expressed??

WOULD YOU BUSINESS PARTNER UP WITH A PERSON LIKE THAT??

YES OR NO??

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Hold up!? What!??! He had that agreed on???? And fucked it up by sidestepping the arrangement by not telling her!?!?!?

As I'm fucking a new side piece, I'd be texting - Bae, per our arrangement, I'm smashing some new guts right now. Just giving you the heads up. This almost as good as your pussy. Be home tomorrow morning, don't wait up. Kisses to my baby girls! I'll bring them ihop in the morning!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold up!? What!??! He had that agreed on???? And fucked it up by sidestepping the arrangement by not telling her!?!?!?

As I'm fucking a new side piece, I'd be texting - Bae, per our arrangement, I'm smashing some new guts right now. Just giving you the heads up. This almost as good as your pussy. Be home tomorrow morning, don't wait up. Kisses to my baby girls! I'll bring them ihop in the morning!
Don’t fall for the trap…Taylor made it sound good, women say anything in the beginning. Like I want someone to build with or I’ll pay have the bills my favorite one don’t call me no more, and then they start calling you more.

Their situation wasn’t going to work from the jump. It had to many red flags, we can’t smash women together. That doesn’t work with your main chick!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don’t fall for the trap…Taylor made it sound good, women say anything in the beginning. Like I want someone to build with or I’ll pay have the bills my favorite one don’t call me no more, and then they start calling you more.

Their situation wasn’t going to work from the jump. It had to many red flags, we can’t smash women together. That doesn’t work with your main chick!
Nah I got you. Just means she didn't stand on business. Trying to run game while he's a real life nba player.