Fox news lite (CNN) is reporting Obama and Pelosi want President Biden OUT??!!! (UPDATE: HE DROPPED OUT)

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

There’s a 30 page thread on this, I don’t need to address the same bullshit here.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can't believe Obama got bought off and hates democracy.

Only Biden can beat Trump!

When Pelosi and Obama is telling him to step down, you know it's over. They are seasoned politicians and they get the best information possible to know how elections are going. Based on the information they are getting, there is no possible way he can win. I know you and I may not share the same political ideology but when it comes to this Biden shit we are in agreement. I don't have blind loyalty to no one especially a politician.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
When Pelosi and Obama is telling him to step down, you know it's over. They are seasoned politicians and they get the best information possible to know how elections are going. Based on the information they are getting, there is no possible way he can win. I know you and I may not share the same political ideology but when it comes to this Biden shit we are in agreement. I don't have blind loyalty to no one especially a politician.
Dawg this some real shit

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dawg this some real shit
It was a matter of time before Biden dropped out especially after Pelosi and Obama wanted him not to run anymore. In my opinion this is the best decision possible.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It was a matter of time before Biden dropped out especially after Pelosi and Obama wanted to not run anymore. In my opinion this is the best decision possible.

I mean we clown on here
Talk shit for the most part
Disagree or agree

But mannnn when the ninja who picked you as his partner(even tho y’all don’t rock like that anymore) calls and be like “say bro, this ain’t it”

You know it was real…

something else that happened that gave me a idea something was up….

The former but still president in Ukraine Zelensky, said he’d talk with Trump…

Like two weeks ago he wasn’t down for talks with Trump. Now he decided he’d talk…
(That might’ve been nothing but to me it felt telling)

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
We been needing a viable 3rd party.
I hope they do honestly
3rd party would just be a mix of both parties what makes you think they would be good for anything. What possibly would a 3rd party bring that you want so bad? You think anybody in masses would vote for reparations and a specific Black agenda? We ain’t got numbers like that . There are dozens of 3rd parties and none of them have done shit .

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
3rd party would just be a mix of both parties what makes you think they would be good for anything. What possibly would a 3rd party bring that you want so bad? You think anybody in masses would vote for reparations and a specific Black agenda? We ain’t got numbers like that . There are dozens of 3rd parties and none of them have done shit .
No bitch, a split of Democrats. Double Blues

We can have OUR president on one half of the ticket and THEIR VP on they side of the ticket

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Im
Not voting for no Faggit

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Kamala got my vote. Fuck Trump. Fuck Neo-Confederates and fuck all you COONs that want to assist Trump back to the white house. May you all burn in Hell.
Don’t be surprised if you see a Harris/Whitmer ticket

The ticket Democrats should push after Biden drops out​

Harris would need a running mate. And the Democrats have a decent bench.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom looks ready and will certainly try his hand in four years. People who know Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro suggest that he has been gearing up for a presidential run since high school.

Even so, the Democrats need more than experience and ambition. They need a ticket that looks like history in the making if they’re going to turn the page on Biden’s slide to antiquity.

They should draft Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, 52, a big name popular in a critical swing state, easily elected to a second termin 2022 and legally barred from seeking a third.

Then Democrats should hype the hell out of a historic ticket of two women in their 50s while turning the tables on Trump, a 78-year-old known for slurring his words during rallies and wandering off on weird rhetorical tangents about sharks, Hannibal Lecter and other things that clearly frighten him.

The Harris-Whitmer campaign could energize Democrats against Trump​

Trump's meandering speech while accepting his party's nomination at the Republican National Convention showed just how beatable he is again.

We were told he would push for unity. But Trump couldn't stick with that train of thought for even 20 minutes before lurching into more than 70 minutes more of his standard exaggerations and lies, stoking division with culture-war caricatures.

Picture two experienced women – tested surrogates for a Democratic platform that has scored big wins since 2022 on the Republican quest to stifle reproductive freedoms – facing off against Trump and his newbie vice presidential pick, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio.

Those are some debates I’d watch.

While Harris and Whitmer could hammer away at Trump for all the reasons voters rejected him in 2020, they could also dig into the shape-shifting Vance, who morphed from a well-regarded author who rejected Trumpism to an eager accomplice for authoritarianism.

At 39, they can cast Vance as untested, unready and unreliable.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
not about that.
A so called peoples party so to speak

This whole week, my fellow D1s like Cameal, Dumbone and DC_Dunce told me that all of the writings on the wall were FAKE NEWZ. That no way they'd "abandon the people" who wanted and voted Biden at the primaries! That they wouldn't choose "corporate donors" over the people. All of them got egg on the face this morning after our boy is forced to resign.

The people elect the president, but the corporate money selects the president
:itsawrap:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
not about that.

This whole week, my fellow D1s like Cameal, Dumbone and DC_Dunce told me that all of the writings on the wall were FAKE NEWZ. That no way they'd "abandon the people" who wanted and voted Biden at the primaries! That they wouldn't choose "corporate donors" over the people. All of them got egg on the face this morning after our boy is forced to resign.

Please post them posts

I need to see that so I can print them out and hang them up

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not about that.

They are in the Biden stepped down thread