Fox news lite (CNN) is reporting Obama and Pelosi want President Biden OUT??!!! (UPDATE: HE DROPPED OUT)

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dems pushing for Biden to drop out after a debate always felt like some snakes in the grass shit to me. If they were really that concerned, they should’ve spoke up long before. What was adding to the fuckery, the Dems that were saying he needs to step down, never “publicly” offered/promoted alternatives. I’m in the camp that Harris needs to be Biden’s replacement. Listening to MSNBC, they’ve been reporting that 7 out 10 white males and 6 out 10 white females voted Trump in the elections (stats may be off). We all know that if a Black identifying multiracial woman is running…she isn’t getting the white vote or the vote of some of brothers on this board.

I’ll say that the Biden/Harris government has been one of the best executive branches coming out of some of the worst times seen in generations.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Please post them posts

I need to see that so I can print them out and hang them up

The last 2 pages of that thread was calling "Pass the torch" the new "butta emailz"
they thought it was a big "gotcha" moment lol

The cat's out of the bag for this GOP CPAC, PassTheTorch :roflmao: :lol:

:lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3:

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE step down, JOE!!!"

"Abandon the ticket with grace and dignity, Joe!!!"

"Can we do a 'mini-primary', Joe?"

"Trump took a bullet for America, you did not, Joe!!"

:roflmao: :roflmao::lol::lol::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dems pushing for Biden to drop out after a debate always felt like some snakes in the grass shit to me. If they were really that concerned, they should’ve spoke up long before. What was adding to the fuckery, the Dems that were saying he needs to step down, never “publicly” offered/promoted alternatives. I’m in the camp that Harris needs to be Biden’s replacement. Listening to MSNBC, they’ve been reporting that 7 out 10 white males and 6 out 10 white females voted Trump in the elections (stats may be off). We all know that if a Black identifying multiracial woman is running…she isn’t getting the white vote or the vote of some of brothers on this board.

I’ll say that the Biden/Harris government has been one of the best executive branches coming out of some of the worst times seen in generations.

Maybe they had been discussing it behind the scenes

Maybe they/him were in denial. When is it easier to get someone help for their drug problem....after they crash out

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe they had been discussing it behind the scenes

Maybe they/him were in denial. When is it easier to get someone help for their drug problem....after they crash out

That’s a fair point and could’ve been going on. Yet, I think that if that were happening, it would’ve been leaked long ago. Either way, with the cadre of officials and their army of strategists, I’m sure Biden not running was a thought some time last year before the campaign kicked off. How this all was done was sloppy. I think it is overall healthy for our system of government and political parties to be able to do what’s happening on the Dems side. I don’t think it’s good right now b/c the Republican Party is looking for any and all ways to annihilate democratic candidates (even the Republicans will embarrass themselves and support a corrupt felon, sexual abuser, a rambling idiot that struggles to maintain a string of thought and others who literally say they want to destroy our government).

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
she isn’t getting the white vote or the vote of some of brothers on this board.
That's a fact. White America turns the channel when they see too many black people on screen. Psychologically dismissive of black worth along with downright racism.

Many black men, see black women as just sex objects to fuck and then they need to shut up and go away. They basically hate black women. And this is their opportunity to show the world

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
That's a fact. White America turns the channel when they see too many black people on screen. Psychologically dismissive of black worth along with downright racism.

Many black men, see black women as just sex objects to fuck and then they need to shut up and go away. They basically hate black women. And this is their opportunity to show the world
????

Who watches the NFL and NBA?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
That’s not proof nor a smoking gun

What solid evidence do u have?

I can easily prove it what I say I am, but u going off of a playing dozen’s conversation.

I bet I’m younger than you also.

Lol @ me being over 40

When I'm in Chicago next month, I'm going to scope out every Foot Locker in the city until I catch you on the job and then I'm going to rob you for your wallet, post your ID on the board and put and end to these lies once and for all.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
When I'm in Chicago next month, I'm going to scope out every Foot Locker in the city until I catch you on the job and then I'm going to rob you for your wallet, post your ID on the board and put and end to these lies once and for all.
I’m DM. U won’t find me in a “footlocker”.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
That’s not proof nor a smoking gun

What solid evidence do u have?

I can easily prove it what I say I am, but u going off of a playing dozen’s conversation.

I bet I’m younger than you also.

Lol @ me being over 40
You're younger than me, but you're over 40. I'm younger than Truth, but older than Ewlll.