Fox news lite (CNN) is reporting Obama and Pelosi want President Biden OUT??!!! (UPDATE: HE DROPPED OUT)

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Cant believe they wanna do my boy like this

Smiling faces,
Sometimes,
They don't tell the truth

:crymeariver:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
MAGA getting very disparate, Pelosi is talking about being house leader again think their trying to setup Hakeem Jeffries for the WH run after Biden completes his 2nd term. GOP knew they didn't have the numbers during their primaries polls don't mean shit. All MAGA twisted plans only work with a unified party behind the Diaper Don and they don't have it. Any Democrat that asking him to step down this late in the game should be looked at as being a possible undercover MAGA or has made a deal just to keep their position. Keep eyes on how the game is being played right now.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
I don't believe it. Obama and Biden are tight, they go way back. Obama has never said anything bad publicly about Biden. Everything has been nothing but praise for Biden by Obama.

Anybody else I would have believed it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe it. Obama and Biden are tight, they go way back. Obama has never said anything bad publicly about Biden. Everything has been nothing but praise for Biden by Obama.

Anybody else I would have believed it.
Wouldn’t shock me. I don’t see it as back stabbing I see him protecting Biden from himself. He’s on track to lose to a convicted felon thug.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
faggot bitch. dick in your mouth and you loving it. gay marriage incest bill.

IMG-1202.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Most employers will fire employees exhibiting health problems based on my experience. They want nothing to do with your death. I think he is suffering from a condition I have based on some of the symptoms he has exhibited. He does have age related degeneration

He has some neurologist vouching for his good health. The younger lawmakers are going to be exhibiting similar symptoms much sooner.

We could have AOC Biden struggling to speak in their 50's