Fox news lite (CNN) is reporting Obama and Pelosi want President Biden OUT??!!! (UPDATE: HE DROPPED OUT)

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to figure out why Obama wants Biden out since it was Obama who made it possible for Biden to win in 2020. If not for Obama getting people out of the South Carolina primary amongst other shit Biden wouldn't be in office now.

People forget that Biden was at the bottom of the pack along with Kamala Harris.

Obama is the gift that keeps on giving

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
No way he exits.

He's gonna stay and he's gonna win!

5 guys on BGOL furiously post tweets so it must be true.
You don't think reposting tweets every tweet from Plies, defiant Brooklyn dad, and 2real2raw are having the effects on the community that they claim it is?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of this is 100% about them not wanting Harris.

If Biden is reelected and only serves about a year into his 2nd term and Kamala becomes president.

She will be the incumbent in 2028 and no one will be able to run against her and they don't want this in the democrat elite.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Like I predicted, the Demorats fucked themselves by endorsing Biden/Killary over better prospects starting about 8 years ago.
If he runs, they lose.
If he doesn't run, they lose.
Too little too late. Badly played

MAGA republikans won.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Like I predicted, the Demorats fucked themselves by endorsing Biden/Killary over better prospects starting about 8 years ago.
If he runs, they lose.
If he doesn't run, they lose.
Too little too late. Badly played

MAGA republikans won.

I kinda agree, but for slightly different reasons. I do mostly place blame on the democrats. I voted for Biden in 2020 w/expectation he would most likely serve one term. I think the dems failed to groom someone to be his replacement. If it was gonna be Harris..then she should've been heard from a bit more.

I know thats a fine line to walk and not overshadow the POTUS. But dude hasn't necessarily been all that active during his term. If not Harris..then they should've been game planning years ago. But instead they banked on Biden being able to go another 4 years?? I haven't given up all hope, but it will be an uphill battle no matter what direction they go in.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Biden said he wasn't stepping down. His spokesperson said he isn't stepping down. They said the same stuff about Obama in 2020, it wasn't true then, it's doubtful it's true now. Pelosi has already said it's BS, as well as the people supposedly being considered as a vp to Kamala.

Those donors have millions of dollars, but only ONE vote. They are out numbered and all they are doing is pissing off the base.

The stuff about Schiff is true tho. We need his seat this time, but he can be primaries next time.

It's too late for anyone to take Biden’s place. Whether or not he's the candidate you WANT, he's the one we HAVE.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden said he wasn't stepping down. His spokesperson said he isn't stepping down. They said the same stuff about Obama in 2020, it wasn't true then, it's doubtful it's true now. Pelosi has already said it's BS, as well as the people supposedly being considered as a vp to Kamala.

Those donors have millions of dollars, but only ONE vote. They are out numbered and all they are doing is pissing off the base.

The stuff about Schiff is true tho. We need his seat this time, but he can be primaries next time.

It's too late for anyone to take Biden’s place. Whether or not he's the candidate you WANT, he's the one we HAVE.

I sent Kamala and Joe a larger donation today. Fuck it, I hope it's not wasted vacation money :lol2:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All this and truth is Biden can beat this guy