FRANCIS NGANNOU: SIGNS LANDMARK PFL DEAL!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s african not black

Jon jones is black

Nog is African
yawning-bored.gif

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He didn't have SHYT to say when he was in the same organization in the same weight class!!! I said it before the MINUTE Francis dropped that belt Jones came out of the woodwork like a fcuking cockroach looking for a fight and instead of fighting Stipe he fought maybe the 4th best heavyweight.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only issue I have w/ Francis' deal is if the PFL can really deliver on what they are promising.

It feels like they don't have the money for all of what Francis wants and just plan on raising the capitol as time goes on.

This 2MIL for his opponent thing I'm almost certain won't happen.

This is a win for the PFL too as far as publicity. Just hope they can deliver what they promised.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only issue I have w/ Francis' deal is if the PFL can really deliver on what they are promising.

It feels like they don't have the money for all of what Francis wants and just plan on raising the capitol as time goes on.

This 2MIL for his opponent thing I'm almost certain won't happen.

This is a win for the PFL too as far as publicity. Just hope they can deliver what they promised.

I think they can, if they can get him a big enough opponent. Pulling a Maurice Greene to fight him isn't gonna pull the PPV buys.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I

I literally LOATHE this motherfcuker. Not cause he talks like a coward ass slimeball politician. Not cause he would rather give Trump and the RepubliKKKans millions of dollars and not his fighters. Not cause of that bullshyt ass Michael Chandler Black History story...but because he is making me side with Jake motherfcukin Paul!!! All that other shyt, sure nothing but hate! I get into Loathe territory only cause you got Jake Paul and me agreeing together. Fcuk you sir...Fcuk you!

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I

I literally LOATHE this motherfcuker. Not cause he talks like a coward ass slimeball politician. Not cause he would rather give Trump and the RepubliKKKans millions of dollars and not his fighters. Not cause of that bullshyt ass Michael Chandler Black History story...but because he is making me side with Jake motherfcukin Paul!!! All that other shyt, sure nothing but hate! I get into Loathe territory only cause you got Jake Paul and me agreeing together. Fcuk you sir...Fcuk you!
Dana’s a dumbass and he’ll be back on Francis nuts once Jon wipes out the heavyweight division. He shot himself in the foot with the only fight people want see in the heavyweight division right now. Ain’t no good heavyweight fights to be made in the UFC. He’ll call Stipe back for a fight, but that’s about it. Stipe is old man status at this point. Dana will have cave to doing a cross promotion fight with PFL or wait until Francis runs through his PFL contract.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Dana white has killed my love for the sport, he's poisoned just about everything I love about MMA and his politics in fight making has destroyed careers and the rankings time and time again. The second they get rid of that bald wife beating idiot is the second it will become a legitimate sport, with legitimate drug testing, and legitimate rankings with actual meaning. This guy is the Vince McMahon of sports and I wish him all the worst.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Listen... There is no super fight w/ Francis in boxing.

He will get murked by any high level pro heavyweight. The high level pros don't even want to fight Francis.

Plus, Francis doesn't have the personality to sell a MEGA fight.

Like I've said before about The PFL, I almost certain they don't the money for this deal w/ Francis. They most certainly don't have it for his opponent. PPV sounds nice, but you have to have several fights that people are willing to pay $70+ dollars for!

PFL did what Colorado did w/ Deion Sanders. They admitted they didn't have the money, but all parties knew that Deion merch and ticket sales would get his contract money and then some!! They started seeing dividends the moment Deion was signed as the coach.

The PFL made this deal for publicity only. They benefit just as much as Francis. They can drag out ads for at least a year using Francis as the face of that company. BTW....Since they made Francis an employee as well, they don't have to pay him like someone they hired off the street for their ads.

The PFL just had 10 people get popped for PEDs while trying to fight in Vegas...included one of the champs in the promotion!!

This is not the first time that a bunch of fighters have popped dirty in the PFL.

https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/05/31/pfl-drug-test-rob-wilkinson/

I'm going to sound like an asshole, but Francis should've 100% stayed w/ the UFC.

Just don't see him getting real comp in The PFL.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dana white has killed my love for the sport, he's poisoned just about everything I love about MMA and his politics in fight making has destroyed careers and the rankings time and time again. The second they get rid of that bald wife beating idiot is the second it will become a legitimate sport, with legitimate drug testing, and legitimate rankings with actual meaning. This guy is the Vince McMahon of sports and I wish him all the worst.
I'm not standing up for Dana, just clearing up information.

The writers are in charge of the rankings, Dana has nothing to do with that.

The UFC brought USADA in specifically to drug test their athletes. That has been in force for years.

Keepin' it 100% funky, the UFC are the one's that fought to legitimize MMA in all states.

They encouraged regulation at every turn.

The sport went from being illegal to being placed on ABC. I have to give Dana and the UFC props for that.

Now SLAP is another topic. Dana is ruining all the credibility he gained legitimizing MMA with this SLAP bullshit.

I don't know how this cleared by any commission.

The only reason this shit has any life is because of the overseas market. They love this goofy shit out there.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm not standing up for Dana, just clearing up information.

The writers are in charge of the rankings, Dana has nothing to do with that.

The UFC brought USADA in specifically to drug test their athletes. That has been in force for years.

Keepin' it 100% funky, the UFC are the one's that fought to legitimize MMA in all states.

They encouraged regulation at every turn.

The sport went from being illegal to being placed on ABC. I have to give Dana and the UFC props for that.

Now SLAP is another topic. Dana is ruining all the credibility he gained legitimizing MMA with this SLAP bullshit.

I don't know how this cleared by any commission.

The only reason this shit has any life is because of the overseas market. They love this goofy shit out there.
The rankings are made by carefully selected journalist(most of which aren't major MMA writers for know MMA sites) regardless of the legitimacy of the writers, the rankings are often ignored on the whims of wma and the bald idiot.

Usada is ineffective, in fact as long as you list the steroids you've taken before you enter the pool you'll be allowed to compete after 6 months of clean test, disregarding the Gaines made while you were on the secret juice, usada also has several loopholes to do with retirement and other exemptions. The worst part is usada is as you said specifically brought in by the UFC, and paid for by the UFC, Look no further than when Nate diaz test positive and how that all worked out with usada. Drug testing should be done by individual state commissions and not by a company on the UFCs dime.

The UFC was absolutely quintessential In getting MMA legalized and legitimized in the states, however the people behind that quest were the fertita brothers and their many, many connections and billions. Dana white was an old school buddy who simply bring them the company when it was in danger of folding and acted as the face, since the fertitas have sold the UFC(upping Danas executive role) Dana and Ari Emanuel have destroyed the legitimacy of the sport of MMA all while cutting fighter pay and maximizing profit for wme.

And yeah slap fight is trailer trash garbage lol

Dana white, like most white people gets a lot of credit for minimal work and an inflated legend.

Fuck that bald dickhead. :giggle: