Friends Star Matthew Perry Dead at 54 After Apparent Drowning TMZ

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
anyone who dies in a tub is a drug addict
aaron-carter.jpg

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
I've got nothing against him, but it is interesting how hard the media is working the "accidental drowning" angle instead of early heart failure from a lifetime of drug use and alcohol abuse (He might have been on something in the tub- who knows?).

Definitely would have been nice if the media had worked this hard for Whitney.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I've got nothing against him, but it is interesting how hard the media is working the "accidental drowning" angle instead of early heart failure from a lifetime of drug use and alcohol abuse (He might have been on something in the tub- who knows?).

I think that will be clearly determined soon and shape the coverage from then on.

It would be pretty speculative and irresponsible to talk about that as long as it is a "might."

It matters if he was actively high, "early heart failure from a lifetime of drug use" is a big reach. Whitney OD'd-- Those things are not the same.

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
I think that will be clearly determined soon and shape the coverage from then on.

It would be pretty speculative and irresponsible to talk about that as long as it is a "might."

It matters if he was actively high, "early heart failure from a lifetime of drug use" is a big reach. Whitney OD'd-- Those things are not the same.
Respect! We'll see!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

77186241-12688659-image-a-6_1698690246170.jpg

77186239-12688659-The_back_garden_which_offers_stunning_Pacific_Ocean_views_is_pic-a-18_1698706393256.jpg

77186233-12688659-Another_view_of_the_property_Perry_s_body_was_photographed_being-a-19_1698706393364.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Imagine, this could have been Robert Downey, Jr.’s path if he didn’t sober up sooner. RIP Matthew Perry.