Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Disturbing details on Matthew Perry's death investigation, per the the US Attorney's Office & DEA... * 5 defendants, including 2 doctors & Perry's live-in assistant, have been charged in connection with the actor's death. * Perry became addicted to ketamine when seeking treatment. He was taken advantage of by doctors who sold him ketamine for thousands of dollars. * Text messages between the 2 doctors reveal they knew they were taking advantage of Perry: “I wonder how much this moron will pay." * One of the doctors sold ketamine to Perry's live-in assistant & taught the assistant how to inject Perry with the ketamine, knowing he was not a medical professional. * Perry then sought to obtain ketamine for less money than from doctors, so he obtained drugs from "street dealers" via his assistant, per the DEA. * The ketamine that ultimately led to Perry's death was sold by these street dealers. Perry's assistant was the one who injected the ketamine on October 28, 2023 – the day Perry died. * After Perry’s death was reported in the news, one of the street dealers text the other: “Delete all our messages.”​

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
360_propofol_mj_0722.jpg

article-2512469-199A25E100000578-454_636x382.jpg

It reminds me of what happened to Michael Jackson, I am watching the DOJ press conference about the indictments.

In any event, where are these doctors that go out of the way to give you drugs and help you. The ones I meet give you the runaround and don't do nothing for you which is worse than giving me ketamine or propofol where I can overdose.

It was a white doctor that set up Michael Jackson addiction to this drug, and then the black doctor became the fall guy who is trying to wean him off this poison that was given to him.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Disturbing details on Matthew Perry's death investigation, per the the US Attorney's Office & DEA... * 5 defendants, including 2 doctors & Perry's live-in assistant, have been charged in connection with the actor's death. * Perry became addicted to ketamine when seeking treatment. He was taken advantage of by doctors who sold him ketamine for thousands of dollars. * Text messages between the 2 doctors reveal they knew they were taking advantage of Perry: “I wonder how much this moron will pay." * One of the doctors sold ketamine to Perry's live-in assistant & taught the assistant how to inject Perry with the ketamine, knowing he was not a medical professional. * Perry then sought to obtain ketamine for less money than from doctors, so he obtained drugs from "street dealers" via his assistant, per the DEA. * The ketamine that ultimately led to Perry's death was sold by these street dealers. Perry's assistant was the one who injected the ketamine on October 28, 2023 – the day Perry died. * After Perry’s death was reported in the news, one of the street dealers text the other: “Delete all our messages.”​

Damn, so two doctors essentially lined him up by intentionally getting him addicted and everyone around him took part in it :smh:

That's sad as hell.

I'm not going to lie initially I thought charging someone with murder due to an addict overdosing was bullshit but if those doctors really did that shit then they should absolutely be charged with 2nd degree murder.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn, so two doctors essentially lined him up by intentionally getting him addicted and everyone around him took part in it :smh:

That's sad as hell.

I'm not going to lie initially I thought charging someone with murder due to an addict overdosing was bullshit but if those doctors really did that shit then they should absolutely be charged with 2nd degree murder.

^^^^

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

That's sad as hell.

Based on the tweet’s description of the assistant’s role, seems unfair to punish that person IMO.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Based on the tweet’s description of the assistant’s role, seems unfair to punish that person IMO.

I agree based off the fact that Matthew Perry employed him and he may have been doing all of this at his instruction.

However, if he was doing shady shit behind his back and acting in concert with the others then that's a different story.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I would like to know where these doctors exist that be delivering a pallet of ketamine and propofol to your house. This does not sound right for this doctor just to get paid $55,000 which is peanuts to them if you consider their earnings from legitimate work.

As of August 2024, the average salary for an internal medicine physician in the United States is $228,150 per year.Many of them, don't have the time to deal with complex medical issues and your best resources you
I know when I initially started seeing medical doctors it was like pulling teeth to get anything done. It is much better now because I have more experience dealing with them. Some of them have even saved my life.

Many of them, don't have the time to deal with complex medical issues and your best resources is you, doing your own research. They should make these journal publications available to the public so they can read about it.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That shit is crazy
It’s not. It’s barely 0930 and I’ve administered over 90 MG of Oxycodone. And these are the “poor” people. On one lil assignment. Now imagine the drugs one can afford when those Friends residuals kick in.

Billie Holiday wasn’t afford the luxury.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend