"FROM" New Horror TV Series MGM+ formerly known as Epix

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I got home this morning.

Saw on my cable box that MGM+ is free until June 1st, 2023.

For those who have not seen it, you can binge the episodes during this time. Along with other content on its service.

I’ll be home this coming weekend and will binge it myself and give a review when done.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hope they end the story with this seaosn
I am so tired of everyone trying to stretch shit out over multiple seasons

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season One
Episodes 1 - 5

I watched the first 3 episodes last year when they were released for free preview. I wasn’t and gave up on the series.

Being MGM renewed it for a 2nd season, I decided to give it a 2nd try and watched these episodes this morning.

In my opinion, episode 2 should have gave us more than what was given to the audience. Tabitha was given what looks like full information in the Colony House, but it wasn’t revealed to the audience. What was shown wasn’t really informative. The Sheriff had an opportunity to explain some shit in the RV, but for whatever reason didn’t reveal anything as if shit was some deep dark secret. I suspect some of the town’s people may know what is exactly going on. Will find out in the future hopefully.

Victor, Sara and the kid Ethan all seem to have some connection to whatever is going on in this town. Episode 3 gave us a flashback of Victor as a kid first coming into contact with shit.

Episodes 3 to 5 gave tidbits on how things go down. But nothing revealing on the beings who attack.

Season 1 is available to view for free until July 1st, 2023 on MGM+.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 1
Episode 6 - 10

Started watching these this morning.

The series at this point is becoming more interesting and suspenseful.

A number of new discoveries are found out by a few characters starting to put things together.

Jim discovers that there is no electrical wiring in the town.

Jade has an experience while working with his radio. And somewhat discovers how to get electricity to work for the radio tower.

Tabitha discovers a bracelet from her past with a unique feature.

The Priest has a revelation dealing with Sara.

Episode 7 had the entities getting into the Colony House the 2nd group used from the town. Good suspense during this scenario.

Episode 8 gave us the backstory on how Boyd, his wife and son came to town.

The season finale had Boyd and Sara go further out in the woods to make a couple of discoveries. Tabitha makes her own discovery in the basement of her home.

And the last scene is very interesting.

Looking forward to the new season.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I've been keeping up with it since day 1. Interesting concept. Reminds of a Stephen King story called:

YOU KNOW THEY GOT A HELL OF A BAND​

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
@LordSinister @Camille @Lexx Diamond
Merge these threads please
search button is ass

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody else fuck with this show? If not, and you're into this genre, you're missing out.

Its premise is people are stuck in a small town. When I say stuck, I mean for some mysterious reason there is simply no way out of the town once you arrive. They have no way to communicate with the outside world to ask for help. New people driving see a huge dead tree in the road, and no matter which way they drive after seeing the tree they always arrive back in the small town.

At night monsters disguised as smiling humans hunt and eat the townspeople--if they can. The townspeople found Talismans that keep the monsters out of their homes. But sometimes the monsters, disguised as smiling humans, lie and trick townspeople into letting them in their homes. Once they do it's a wrap.

Season two just started, and it's really good. I highly recommend it, if you like the genre.

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking hate this show. Ever episode more questions than answers. Seriously love this show.
It's from the people that made Lost, so you know it is going to be more convoluted than a kid trying to explain how that vase got broken.