"FROM" New Horror TV Series MGM+ formerly known as Epix

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My nephew pointed this out to me about "Smiley Face." He was in the photograph they found stuck in the book and appeared to be human (Victor was a young boy in the photo).

Now "Smiley Face" is a monster. Any thoughts or ideas how he became that way considering most people that come on contact with the monsters are eviscerated.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I hate that I have to wait every week now for an episode. Anyways I think everybody is already dead. The shit that’s happening is that of a person already dead or in a coma or something. Like Alice in borderland

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Smiley Face" was a human being when Victor was a child. Any ideas on what changed him into a monster (considering no one seems to survive an attack)?

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate that I have to wait every week now for an episode. Anyways I think everybody is already dead. The shit that’s happening is that of a person already dead or in a coma or something. Like Alice in borderland
I kind of think they're already dead too. But I just don't know.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My nephew pointed this out to me about "Smiley Face." He was in the photograph they found stuck in the book and appeared to be human (Victor was a young boy in the photo).

Now "Smiley Face" is a monster. Any thoughts or ideas how he became that way considering most people that come on contact with the monsters are eviscerated.
I have no clue. All the monsters appear to be human though.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you know this?
Season 1 | Episode 7, All Good Things
36:00
Jade discovers a photograph concealed within 2 pages of a book. Mrs. Liu (Kenny's mother) looks at the photograph and notices Victor in the background with his lunchbox.

"Smiley Face,"albeit it blurry, appears to be him in the foreground.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That's an interesting theory. It doesn't explain new arrivals though. I don't know if you're caught up. I don't want to slip up and post any spoilers (if I didn't already).
Yeah me and the fam binged this shit over Mother’s Day . We all caught up, looking forward to tomorrow. I won’t front there’s some confusion happening with me. Like sons Parkinson’s going away and him having that shit in him after that old man went in his cut. Also the transporting trees. Who threw him the rope to get out that shit? The old man was chained up!!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That arab chick=raw

I think the brotha is in a coma and dreaming all of this....not sure.....big fan of this show, never miss an episode.
I’d raw the EMT med school bitch too. I be seeing that camel hoof poke through them pants. I’d eat her dyke ass out

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah me and the fam binged this shit over Mother’s Day . We all caught up, looking forward to tomorrow. I won’t front there’s some confusion happening with me. Like sons Parkinson’s going away and him having that shit in him after that old man went in his cut. Also the transporting trees. Who threw him the rope to get out that shit? The old man was chained up!!
The nurse's girlfriend, who arrived on the bus, said the nurse had disappeared for months. I can't see that same downed tree continually causing fatalities.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The nurse's girlfriend, who arrived on the bus, said the nurse had disappeared for months. I can't see that same downed tree continually causing fatalities.
1Vv.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I think it's next to the washer and dryer in the basement. Go put some clothes in and you should see it.
Getting my flashlight and putting on my slippers..... the bulb down there is one of those ole dim incandescent ones... :rolleyes:
:lol:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She said six months, but I know how emotional women exaggerate shit. "You never take out the trash" but you took it out the week before. Women do shit once, then pretend like you've never done it ever in your life.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Season 1 | Episode 7, All Good Things
36:00
Jade discovers a photograph concealed within 2 pages of a book. Mrs. Liu (Kenny's mother) looks at the photograph and notices Victor in the background with his lunchbox.

"Smiley Face,"albeit it blurry, appears to be him in the foreground.
The old man holding the book? No. No freaking way. It's some fat balding man. Let me go look right now.

Edit: I hate this fucking show. It's so hard to google search for images because "From" is a damn common ass word.

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Smiley Face" was a human being when Victor was a child. Any ideas on what changed him into a monster (considering no one seems to survive an attack)?
Smiley face is so fucking creepy looking, they all have this creepy look on their face. I'm still trippn off the first episode when the little girl open the window for grandma.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The old man holding the book? No. No freaking way. It's some fat balding man. Let me go look right now.

Edit: I hate this fucking show. It's so hard to google search for images because "From" is a damn common ass word.
I have to retract my theory about the man in the photo being "Smiley Face." I found a video on YouTube that gave me a better look at the photograph and you are correct.

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

I have to retract my theory about the man in the photo being "Smiley Face." I found a video on YouTube that gave me a better look at the photograph and you are correct.

yeah didnt see him in the pic
5min

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so far this show is much better than the last of us, last of us

went too far with the gay agenda thingy...

this show doesnt try to shove it down your throat..

looking forward season 2

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor