"FROM" New Horror TV Series MGM+ formerly known as Epix

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this get renewed, I'll wait till the end of season 3 to bing watch. Too many useless scenes and useless dialogue and useless episodes.
Started watching the series when season 2 started. Got to season 2 when it was on episode 6ish....pretty much watched episode 9 with everyone.......got damn can't wait to see episode 9 tonight......but shit waiting 2-3 years for season 3 on some atlanta shit is gonna be rough

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Oh , well anyway they need to cut out the unecessary shit like the wedding and all that. Or Boyd having a breakdown all the time. What’s with him talking then stopping mid sentence all the time. Anyways shits crazy with the wife waking up in the hospital

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
"From" got me trippin, but I hope season 3 will be the last.

I'm late to the game but I started watching the first GOT......I'm on season 8 and don't want it to end....

It's like this from the series I have watched so far

Breaking Bad = good

Calling Saul = very good

GOT = METH!!!!

what is worth watching next?

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
"From" got me trippin, but I hope season 3 will be the last.

I'm late to the game but I started watching the first GOT......I'm on season 8 and don't want it to end....

It's like this from the series I have watched so far

Breaking Bad = good

Calling Saul = very good

GOT = METH!!!!

what is worth watching next?
I would suggest House of Dragons if you enjoyed Game of Thrones that much. It's the events before GOT and drops you right back into that world.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the Asian dude was alone all night with the chick that was sympathetic about getting his pops killed and wanted his forgiveness and he ain't get no head or nothing
Imagine if you were trapped in "FROM," and you had to room with one of the following (for argument sake let's just say they're available and heterosexual).

Kristi (In the Infirmary)

Sara (In the Church)

Fatima (In Colony House, her and Ellis are not together)

With my luck, I'd probably end up rooming with Donna and a can of peaches, lol.

Last edited:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
spoilers-couple-reasons-why-i-think-that-the-final-scene-v0-b9z3kch1nu8b1.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I get the feeling she is still trapped in "FROMVILLE," but I have no idea what is in store for her?

One of the worst situations I remember seeing was in the movie "1408." John Cusak, a writer, decided to spend the night in a haunted hotel room in Manhattan. Big mistake!

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watch episode 10.. Wtf? So many questions and now we have to wait 10 years for season 3, shit I'll be over 60... Smh lol

I looked up series back in the 80's, they would have over 20 or 30 episodes. I wish these shows had at least 15 EP's

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just watch episode 10.. Wtf? So many questions and now we have to wait 10 years for season 3, shit I'll be over 60... Smh lol

I looked up series back in the 80's, they would have over 20 or 30 episodes. I wish these shows had at least 15 EP's
Trust me, I feel your pain in regards to there being so many unanswered questions?
This might be some bad news/good news. The actors are scheduled to strike as of midnight (such names include Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep, etc.) June 30, 2023.
With both the writers & actors being on strike it might cause the studios to want to strike a deal with both before the fall season.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They can't just move that tree outta the road?
That seems like a good idea, but I think by the time you see that tree it's too late. The strange things is that everyone trapped in "FROM" were coming from different places in the United States and mysteriously ended up on that road?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I saw "Abigail" last night and it made me realize that "Vampire lore" changes over time (also depending on the writers).

In the movie there were a few things that were supposed to be able to stop Abigail, but didn't. In addition, she had the ability to fly.

Now, the reason I mentioned this is because "FROM" should be out either in the Fall 2024 or Winter 2024, and I am still wondering how the "Night creatures" were able to get to the 2nd floor of Colony House and the house where the killed the little girl (I don't know of they will ever revisit this, but even 17 year old me would have a difficult time climbing to the 2nd floor of Colony House. I was agile enough, but I can't see what one could hold on to that would enable you to get up there).

I am wondering can they fly or levitate (we know they have "Super human" strength, but I am curious as to what other powers do they possess?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I saw "Abigail" last night and it made me realize that "Vampire lore" changes over time (also depending on the writers).

In the movie there were a few things that were supposed to be able to stop Abigail, but didn't. In addition, she had the ability to fly.

Now, the reason I mentioned this is because "FROM" should be out either in the Fall 2024 or Winter 2024, and I am still wondering how the "Night creatures" were able to get to the 2nd floor of Colony House and the house where the killed the little girl (I don't know of they will ever revisit this, but even 17 year old me would have a difficult time climbing to the 2nd floor of Colony House. I was agile enough, but I can't see what one could hold on to that would enable you to get up there).

I am wondering can they fly or levitate (we know they have "Super human" strength, but I am curious as to what other powers do they possess?

They turn into monsters right before they kill, so maybe they have additional powers.