"FROM" New Horror TV Series MGM+ formerly known as Epix

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy Theories from Taran Matharu:

He believes that Marielle (Kristi's girlfriend) started seeing the Ballerina because while she was sleeping the worms left "Smiley Face," and crawled into her ear. When they entered her body she became possessed, but not by "Smiley Face," but instead she will be possessed by the Ballerina.

He also believes that Donna is a witch, a very powerful one.

Note: These are just his theories, not spoilers.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
I wonder which I would get first. Answers to wtf is going on in this series or winds of winter from George martin.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Binge watched it a few days ago. Finally caught up on season two.

**spoiler** for anyone who isn't caught up on all episodes**spoiler**

I think I know what the message meant that was given to Kenny over the phone. It said they touch, they break, they steal, and something about coming for the three. I believe the touch refers to when Boyd touched one the monsters on the neck to give him his blood. The break is when they cut open the dead monster and the steal is when they took some of its body fluid. The three refers to Kenny, Boyd, and the woman who cut him open,

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"They touch, They break, They steal,
No one here is free,
Here they come,
They come for Three,
Unless you stop the Melody."

First we need to consider who the "THEY" might be?

I believe there are 2 entities (unseen forces thus far) that have supernatural power in "Fromville."

One entity that sends the night creatures, destroyed the home that the Marshall's were living in, etc.

Another entity that is in contact with Sara that told her they were being held captive and wanted to go home (Sara explained this to Father Khatri while he was talking to her in the church basement).

My first thought is that the 3 that "THEY" are coming for are Marielle, Elgin and Kenny since they all saw the music box and had visions.

However, could the "THEY" be protective of Sara, and go after those who have upset Sara?

1. Towards the end of "Forest for the Trees," a man comes running out of Sara & Nathan's old house yelling out for help. He has blood on him, and I have a feeling something bad happened to the woman he lives with.
(She was extra rude to Sara when Sara came back to retrieve her belongings)

2. Kenny
(Dumped Sara's box and broke her. keepsake ornament)

3. Randall
(Very rude and disrespectful in his questioning of Sara)

Note: How did Sara know who Randall was, because they never met? Remember, no one in town except, Elgin, Boyd and Donna speak to her.

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Hope it's the last season....

Don't drag it out..
I feel the same. A show like this shouldn't a runtime of more than 3 years. There's only so much smoke and mirrors you can do before you need to start unveiling somethings(ie the man behind the curtain). Don't drag it out.. I'm still a little skeptical about the man who came to town with his friend in the car. A said a couple of things when he came to his senses after the crash. He mentioned that the people in the town basically worked for him. When he couldn't get answers of what was going on. He also mentioned that the company he sold was involved with the study quantum physics or something. I know it was science related.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I feel the same. A show like this shouldn't a runtime of more than 3 years. There's only so much smoke and mirrors you can do before you need to start unveiling somethings(ie the man behind the curtain). Don't drag it out.. I'm still a little skeptical about the man who came to town with his friend in the car. A said a couple of things when he came to his senses after the crash. He mentioned that the people in the town basically worked for him. When he couldn't get answers of what was going on. He also mentioned that the company he sold was involved with the study quantum physics or something. I know it was science related.
He thought he was on 1 of those rich people quest or some shit and thought everyone was actors hired by his friend. That's why he said they all worked 4 him.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't read shit in here, just near the end of season 1, episode9 to be exact, ......

Gaht damn this shit was good

Hopefully I'll get to season 2 before the week is over......

Definitely thought Khatri was on some other shit, like not a real priest but playing one now......

And that fucking slow walking Milkman is terrifying!! He'd get at least half a clip just cause!

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"They touch, They break, They steal,
No one here is free,
Here they come,
They come for Three,

Unless you stop the Melody."

"From" is currently on MGM+ on Demand, and being impulsive I watched the first 4 minutes (only to cut it off and wait for it to air tonight at 9:00 PM).

I will just say this (NO SPOILERS), whatever these entities in this town that are terrorizing the residents in "From"are,
just let it to known they are on some

serious "F**K, AROUND AND FIND OUT" stuff!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On episode 2 of second season.......still ain't reading yalll spoilers and shit in here.....

Got damn it man, Boyd just can't catch a break
Mfkrs always gotta learn the hard way....
Kenny getting cucked
and will someone please figure out what / who / when is Victor?!