Games of the XXXIII Olympiad (PARIS 2024)

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally saw the womens all around team final.

So Hezly....
CH05XK7UsAEGekZ

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
262313_00_2x.jpg

They need to do something about these companies having direct access to athletes with these endorsement deals. Nobody knows what these companies true motives are. I would rather see some type of direct payment to all of the athletes from the IOC. I am sick of these clowns chasing after me with their foolishness, it is getting out of hand and these extreme measures need to be taken.

They now have the athletes doing other things they should not be doing such as interfering with elections and promoting policies that are against the national interest of their country. So are even doing worse things such as promoting policies against the black community, such as offshoring of jobs to low wage countries while premium pricing their products to us.

One of the things I'm thinking about doing is forcibly registering athletes as foreign agents that receive endorsement deals from multinational companies.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck this VAR shit, fuck the bucktooth Ubefuckingstan referee, fuck argentina! You know what? Fuck everything!

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
:smh: that triathlon..those athletes probably preparing to sue after being in that water

Sewage used to go into that water

then when they had heavy rains at the start last week it pushed sewage back into it :smh:

I didn't even think about how water goes in their mouths while swimming