Games of the XXXIII Olympiad (PARIS 2024)

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is cool. Michaela Blyde, a New Zeland professional rugby player (who is the only female to win back-to-back World Rugby Sevens Player of the Year titles and won Olympic gold in 2020), posted a video on IG when she spotted legendary Jamaican sprinter and 3x Olympic champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce in Paris before official start of the Olympic Games. Blyde captioned the clip “I just saw royalty. How do I become Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce's friend?” This is the video of Blyde finding out that Fraser-Pryce liked the video, followed her back, and sent a DM - and it only gets better from there

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is cool. Michaela Blyde, a New Zeland professional rugby player (who is the only female to win back-to-back World Rugby Sevens Player of the Year titles and won Olympic gold in 2020), posted a video on IG when she spotted legendary Jamaican sprinter and 3x Olympic champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce in Paris before official start of the Olympic Games. Blyde captioned the clip “I just saw royalty. How do I become Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce's friend?” This is the video of Blyde finding out that Fraser-Pryce liked the video, followed her back, and sent a DM - and it only gets better from there

I'm getting soft, I enjoyed that

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, incompetence and corruption in Nigeria? No. It can't be true.
True but this is some next level type incompetence, when was the last time you heard of this fuckery? Girl is pretty, someone wanted to fuck and got turned down.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GT11ujfXUAAarze

Last edited: