Gervonta Tank Davis vs Frank Martin : WBA LightWeight Title On PPV June 15!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I've said it earlier before the fight started that when Frank get caught slipping with tank bomb punch that it was over and it happened just like how I said it would.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love that Martin gave Tank credit for outworking him and being the better man tonight.

Losing is part of the sport and why make excuses when the world saw what happened.

Most people wouldn't even get in there and fight to begin with. Props to both fighters.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True, but that could be who they want him fighting next because it seems to be easy for tank fighting everyone in his weight class.
In that case his ass needs to move up to 140 or welterweight. We tired of seeing him win fights he supposed to. Aint nobody left in 135 for me to believe they have a chance.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
In that case his ass needs to move up to 140 or welterweight. We tired of seeing him win fights he supposed to. Aint nobody left in 135 for me to believe they have a chance.
Yeah, that's what we're saying, he needs more of a challenge which he should move up in weight class because ain't nobody fucking with him at 135.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True, they said the same about Frank but Shakur isn't gonna beat tank. Also, Shakur likes to run a lot.
Shakur has way more boxing skills than Frank. Frank has good footwork but not the skills Shakur has i don't think Shakur will necessarily beat Tank but I do see it going the distance

Think Lomo will be a tricky fight for Tank