Gervonta Tank Davis vs Frank Martin : WBA LightWeight Title On PPV June 15!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Shakur has way more boxing skills than Frank. Frank has good footwork but not the skills Shakur has i don't think Shakur will necessarily beat Tank but I do see it going the distance
The problem with that going the distance usually don't last because of tank's power and I don't see Shakur having the skills to deal with all that power tank has before he gets K.O.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The problem with that going the distance usually don't last because of tank's power and I don't see Shakur having the skills to deal with all that power tank has before he gets K.O.
Didn't think Pitbull would go the distance either but he did

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Shakur has way more boxing skills than Frank. Frank has good footwork but not the skills Shakur has i don't think Shakur will necessarily beat Tank but I do see it going the distance

Think Lomo will be a tricky fight for Tank
Yeah man. Shakur beats up Frank Martin pretty easily too. He may not get the explosive ko but he wins literally every round.

Tank vs Shakur would be a battle of wits

It goes 12 but Shakur doesn't engage enough and loses by 2 or 3 rounds

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Might be right maybe I'm bias cause he's from Jersey
I'm just keeping it real. I also don't believe tank even looking Shakur way to be his next opponent.

We won't even see another tank fight until next year.

alexw

Platinum Member
Pitbull walked Tank down, and I don’t recall Tank hurting him. A rematch would be interesting.
It would be like Floyd Maidana 2

Tank beats him easily the 2nd time

I'm not really excited to see that rematch

alexw

Platinum Member
Might be right maybe I'm bias cause he's from Jersey
Nah the only person in the world who could beat him is Shakur. Lomo is old now so it isn't him but Shakur is way too skilled to be slept on. Tank hasn't fought a skilled fighter like that before

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
#1 Loma too old. That fight should’ve happened 7 years ago when he was calling Tank out and they both could make 130.

#2 Shakur aint got nothing for Tank. He don’t have enough power to keep Tank off him. He’ll walk through all them pitty patter pot shots.

#3 Ya’ll forget Tank broke his hand midway through that Pittbull fight and jabbed the shit out of him for 6 rounds and beat him with one hand. Lol

#4 Its time to move up.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Think Lomo will be a tricky fight for Tank
Yeah Shakur would be a problem for Tank.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't mind ordering the fight during a fight party but as long as people gonna pay a fee to come then it's not a problem.

Right. Being grown and you can't organize a fight party where you aren't completely footing the bill, and not making sure you have some food and some good alcohol left over is crazy. That should be standard as an adult.