Golf: Phil Mickelson will deal w/ Saudis to pressure PGA "They killed & have a horrible record on human rights" UPDATE! PGA/LIV MERGE!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you're talking about human rights, you're correct; it's bad PR for his brand in the short term, but it's better in the long run to get more than $1 billion because I would've taken less money with some ownership of the tour. That has an endless supply of money.If you talking about human rights then your correct it’s bad PR for his brand short term, but long term to get not just 1 billion because I would’ve taken less money with some ownership of the tour With an endless money supply

Bro they tried to destroy Lebron

Literally label him a traitor

And f*cking black folk starting co signing that bullsh*t

over A WHITE MAN'S F*CKED UP TWEET

These hoes not loyal.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you're talking about human rights, you're correct; it's bad PR for his brand in the short term, but it's better in the long run to get more than $1 billion because I would've taken less money with some ownership of the tour. That has an endless supply of money.If you talking about human rights then your correct it’s bad PR for his brand short term, but long term to get not just 1 billion because I would’ve taken less money with some ownership of the tour With an endless money supply

Bro they tried to destroy Lebron

Literally label him a traitor

And f*cking black folk starting co signing that bullsh*t

over A WHITE MAN'S F*CKED UP TWEET

These hoes not loyal.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is really amazing! I hope it all burns down. Anarchy let's get it!!
I feel the same way....

girl-please.gif

...I hope one day it'll happen to the NFL, also

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
:giggle:yep but NFL to powerful and they have the dumbest athletes in sports playing for them so good luck with that fam...
The NFL is not an international sport. Plus, I don’t think the NFL will be around in this forum in the next 25 years.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NFL is not an international sport. Plus, I don’t think the NFL will be around in this forum in the next 25 years.
It doesn’t have to be international. It runs America and America runs the world. America is the most riches nation and that translates to American football. Football runs TV. The most powerful medium for media etc. so football isn’t going anywhere…

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiger turned down an alleged "high 9 figures" to join LIV......

I know Phil is getting that bag and like all things in this country, money talks.

This fake outrage from other players and the PGA....is the problem with a lot American companies.....the fear of competition. If you really have the better product, players and courses.....let those Saudis spend all that bread just to fail......let that shit be a warning to all future competitors.

But no,.....they know on some level their product is not the best.....so let's try to destroy the people associated with the competition

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm going to assume some bs like
"Anti competitive clause"
"Behavior detrimental to the brand/ unbecoming"

I don't know...

I'm thinking they really can't do sh*t

All those guys are independent contractors

And already the majors are not inclined to allow them to do whatever they want.