Golf: Phil Mickelson will deal w/ Saudis to pressure PGA "They killed & have a horrible record on human rights" UPDATE! PGA/LIV MERGE!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I am anxiously awaiting the lawsuits.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So the Saudis told Phil...

I heard you some trouble trying to rep our new league

All your sponsors dropped you?

How much?

Ok... just go in the glove compartment. Yeah yeah keep the change.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The golf world has long been a bastion of whiteness in America, and the number of Black golfers only continues to fall. Why? And are steps really being taken to make the game more diverse?
www.theringer.com

What Golf's Race Problem Looks Like From the Inside
The PGA of America hired Wendell Haskins to make golf "a game for all." He never had a chance.
www.si.com
The thing that makes this strange to me is that the PGA has a long history of violating the rights of Black people in the United States of America, by not allowing them to play in the tournaments, and holding events at country clubs that did not allow black members.
Now they want to be concerned with the alleged Human rights violations in Saudi Arabia when they need to look no further than their own backyard.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The thing that makes this strange to me is that the PGA has a long history of violating the rights of Black people in the United States of America, by not allowing them to play in the tournaments, and holding events at country clubs that did not allow black members.
Now they want to be concerned with the alleged Human rights violations in Saudi Arabia when they need to look no further than their own backyard.
How powerful could these words have been coming out of the mouth of Eldrick Tont Woods!

Would Tiger have gained more sponsorship and respect if he would’ve echo these words?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How powerful could these words have been coming out of the mouth of Eldrick Tont Woods!

Would Tiger have gained more sponsorship and respect if he would’ve echo these words?

True, Earl Woods and Tiger Woods experienced a lot of indignities on Tiger's journey to becoming a pro golfer, but he refrains on speaking on them in public. However, there was a time that he was a bit more open and honest (he was probably about 14 yrs old at the time)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All I want yall to focus on is how these white folk try to now somehow some way go all the way back and rewrite history...

And completely change the fact that they actively tried to destroy Lebron about the while China thing.

And tearing their ACL & MCL in the process trying to twist contort and justify this LIV stuff.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LIVGolfInvitational-GOLF-LOGO-METALICVerticalOnBlack.png

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
let see if #maga will go against Trump for them using his golf courses... yallalreadyknow the answer anyway, id just like to be entertained watchin the gymnastics they'll try to pull they

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wonder if they will try to put an asterisk on any wins Tiger has going forward. That's a lot of top guys out of the PGA now.