Gonna have to put my dog down when i get home.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
This is gonna suck. I have had her for 14 years, female rot. I love that bitch, she has had health problems for the last few years. Hip dysplasia, been blind for over a year. My wife called yelling at me about not covering the pool before I left to Key West last week, the dog fell in the pool and her and a neighbor had to pull the dog out. This fucking sucks, am going to have to have her euthanized when I get back home. I knew it was coming, I feel like Cheese from the wire. That my dog !

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Expect a DM soon

598ad376-5573-11ee-8902-8ae15399642c.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I rather euthanize my wife, dog was around long before her.
Trust me I feel you, there's not too many people that I care about more than my two dogs. My oldest is around 14 years as well and has definitely been going through it health wise as well so I've been coming to terms she may not have much time but I'm a selfish bastard so she's gonna have to suffer a Bit before I'm ready to let her go.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Trust me I feel you, there's not too many people that I care about more than my two dogs. My oldest is around 14 years as well and has definitely been going through it health wise as well so I've been coming to terms she may not have much time but I'm a selfish bastard so she's gonna have to suffer a Bit before I'm ready to let her go.

I feel you 110% , I mean I really do understand. I really prob should have done the deed last year but I couldn't. She has had trouble holding her bowels, walking and like i said blind, developing cancer, she been a mess.I racked up a good 5k in vet bills to keep her around.
My daughters gonna be devastated, my oldest is only 2 years older than the dog, so that's her A one from day one

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's going to be tough, I had to put my English Mastiff down. He suffered from seizures, one day I came home from work and he kept having seizures, they wouldn't stop. So I had to take his pain away, he was my buddy, my best friend. So I definitely understand what you are about to go through. Just be there for her and show her mad love. Sorry for your loss bruh.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I feel you 110% , I mean I really do understand. I really prob should have done the deed last year but I couldn't. She has had trouble holding her bowels, walking and like i said blind, developing cancer, she been a mess.I racked up a good 5k in vet bills to keep her around.
My daughters gonna be devastated, my oldest is only 2 years older than the dog, so that's her A one from day one
It's hard to let em go man, they're such loyal and Loving companions. It's just a shame that they age right past us before our eyes. Shit sucks...

Again my condolences to you and the family, give the old girl some pats and treats on behalf of the bgol fam before you send her off.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, that sucks man. Had to do it once for my previous female German Sheppard. She was only 8 years old, but had hip dysplasia too. Very somber watching your dog take it's last breath and you can literally hear them take that last breath. Had a grown man tearing up in that room. Sorry to hear this bro, but that's the life cycle for pets. We will outlive them.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Had to put my Rott down last year. She was sick and vets couldn't figure it out. She was on all sorts of meds yet kept getting what looked like boils all over her body. They'd ooze and she looked so miserable and would scratch til she bled. It was a tough decision. I feel your pain.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Had to put my Rott down last year. She was sick and vets couldn't figure it out. She was on all sorts of meds yet kept getting what looked like boils all over her body. They'd ooze and she looked so miserable and would scratch til she bled. It was a tough decision. I feel your pain.

I fly home tomorrow. Imma set it up, it's gonna kill me, I'm going to bite the bulllet.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had my dog put down in 2021 for cancer.

We ran and hiked a lot together. He was in great shape for a 10.5 years old and for a 120 pound Alaskan Malamute.

Went to the vet for routine check up and he had a tumor in his stomach that had already spread. Put him down that day.

I don’t believe in suffering and euthanizing him while he was still in decent form was the best decision for me and my family. I was sad.

I still miss him, but he went out licking cheese from a can. I thought to myself as I watched him lick that cheese unsuspecting of what was happening “Damn, I wish I could go out this world focusing on how damn good this cheese is.”

Not too many people or animals get to out that peacefully.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Bro, we just put down our 15 year old dog down 3 months ago and it sucked. She developed cancer in her stomach and had no quality of life left. We didn’t want her to suffer any longer so we made the difficult decision for her to exit peacefully.

My advice, be with her when it happens to the very end. My niece didn’t want to be in the room when it happened and she regrets it now. You’ve been with your pup since forever and a day. From beginning to end, that’s what we gotta do.

I will say the euthanizing process is very peaceful. 3 injections and the first one puts her to sleep. It just looks like they’re taking a napping. The other two complete the process and they won’t feel any pain at all. That’s how it went for us. I’m sure most processes around the country are the same.

Wish you all the best and just know you’re not alone.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

We ran and hiked a lot together. He was in great shape for a 10.5 years old and for a 120 pound Alaskan Malamute.

Went to the vet for routine check up and he had a tumor in his stomach that had already spread. Put him down that day.

I don’t believe in suffering and euthanizing him while he was still in decent form was the best decision for me and my family. I was sad.

I still miss him, but he went out licking cheese from a can. I thought to myself as I watched him lick that cheese unsuspecting of what was happening “Damn, I wish I could go out this world focusing on how damn good this cheese is.”

Putting my dog down really put this in perspective for me.

Many don’t get it this easy.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I rather euthanize my wife, dog was around long before her.
Funny sh*t is that I get what you mean.
My pets helped me get through my previous divorce and my son being taken by his mother at the time.
They are more than animals.
Stay strong, king.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered

Ugh my dog was around for 14yrs - I was literally carrying him up and down stairs (+120lbs greatdane/blacklab ) - devotion like that dog had was something I've never seen from another person that wasn't family....hell its rare even among family