Gonna have to put my dog down when i get home.

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s what I didn’t want to do. I couldn’t stand to see him suffer or in pain knowing the inevitable was going to happen.

Dude, was my ace. I hate that I get attached to animals like I do.
Brah pets are family (our dogs are for sure) plain and simple. Plus they're a lot less messy (no drama) than your human family. Harder to let them go too. I cried more for my English bulldog when she died than I have for some blood relatives when they passed.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Brah pets are family (our dogs are for sure) plain and simple. Plus they're a lot less messy (no drama) than your human family. Harder to let them go too. I cried more for my English bulldog when she died than I have for some blood relatives when they passed.

I haven't got to the crying part yet. Prob gonna happen when I talk to my kids about what has to happen. Imma just keep drinking for the time being.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah, when I asked the doctor what could we do, she said it was too late. We could have paid for surgery, but cost and uncertainty was too much for me to bear. I couldn’t do it.

It started storming outside when right after the doctor told me and I began to cry. Then I thought about that Temptation song “I Wish It Would Rain” and I laughed at myself a little.

I got a pet rabbit that is my lil homie. I love that rabbit, man. Lol. I told myself I rather not own animals because of my attachment to them. Because losing them makes me feel sad, and I hate feeling sad.