Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
October 2025. All GTA games historically dropped in October. This game is a long way from release.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
October 2025. All GTA games historically dropped in October.

Not true.

GTAV trailer October 25, 2011, Release dates:

PS3, Xbox 360
17 September 2013
PS4, Xbox One
18 November 2014
Windows
14 April 2015
PS5, Xbox Series X/S
15 March 2022

GTA 4 Announced: May 9, 2006. Release date:

Consoles April 29, 2008,

Windows December 2, 2008

This game is a long way from release.

Very true....

I'm thinking Nov/Dec 2025

Allegedly PS5 Pro and New Xbox X will be coming in time for Xmas 2024.

If Rockstar is dedicated to the "double dip" PC may not come out til Xmas 2026 or later.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With all the talk of 4K and 60fps, Rockstar must have something up their sleeve

IMO This game seems "too involved" to run main graphics, npcs, backgrounds and such while maintaining 60fps on current gen systems.

With that being said 30 fps is not bad, especially for most people's set ups....

Not everyone has 4K tvs with native 120 fps and 240 motion upscaling HDR+ haha

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rob came with experience and receipts.....

He's right, in the clip the guy has face tattoos, not his face tattoos and not his hair.... the only direct similarity is the eye black/ mascara under the eyes...... not enough imo

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true.

GTAV trailer October 25, 2011, Release dates:

PS3, Xbox 360
17 September 2013
PS4, Xbox One
18 November 2014
Windows
14 April 2015
PS5, Xbox Series X/S
15 March 2022

GTA 4 Announced: May 9, 2006. Release date:

Consoles April 29, 2008,

Windows December 2, 2008

Very true....

I'm thinking Nov/Dec 2025

Allegedly PS5 Pro and New Xbox X will be coming in time for Xmas 2024.

If Rockstar is dedicated to the "double dip" PC may not come out til Xmas 2026 or later.
Bro can speak for PC but the consoles drops are usually official drops. They not released in October, fall season. I believe GTA5 dropped in late September. I ve been a part of all releases except for 4.

GTA 3 dropped in Fall October 2001

Vice city dropped fall October 2002

San Andreas fall October 2004

GTA 5 a month earlier in late September but definitely remember it was in the fall time.

But again, this game ain't coming out for a while. Wont shock me if it drops in October or in the Fall time.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro can speak for PC but the consoles drops are usually official drops. They not released in October, fall season. I believe GTA5 dropped in late September. I ve been a part of all releases except for 4.

GTA 3 dropped in Fall October 2001

Vice city dropped fall October 2002

San Andreas fall October 2004

GTA 5 a month earlier in late September but definitely remember it was in the fall time.

But again, this game ain't coming out for a while. Wont shock me if it drops in October or in the Fall time.

I'm not sure what the debate is,

You said "all" GTA games drop in October. I posted the release dates of the 2 most recent games, none of which were in October. (Splitting hairs with September and November?, maybe)

But GTAV was in April. So not all, but most games have dropped in the fall / 4th quarter.

It's cool playa. I'm just trolling a bit.

However, I more or less posted the trailer/announcement to release dates to show that there is usually a 23 month gap from announcement/ trailer to release date. That supports your last point, we're more than likely a long way from release

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this chatter on the web about if a light skinned Latina with brown hair is a blonde haired white girl seen for 1 second in a game trailer!!

The LatinX community should be raising hell

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
All this chatter on the web about if a light skinned Latina with brown hair is a blonde haired white girl seen for 1 second in a game trailer!!

The LatinX community should be raising hell
You're reaching. That convo is about possible character customization.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hasn't it already been confirmed dude, Jason, does at least one cop mission, hence the Swat / tactical pants in the poster?

I think initially this will be a 2 person story and as it progresses there may be another character available with new city DLC....( at least the additional city DLC has been hinted at since the leaks)

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think initially this will be a 2 person story and as it progresses there may be another character available with new city DLC....( at least the additional city DLC has been hinted at since the leaks)
This new character i bet will be some kind of law enforcement person tasked with bringing Lucia and Jason in,making it the first time in a GTA game people can play as a "hero"-type

Darkness's

Registered

The gaming community is filled with idiots that obcess over the .ost minute details. " You can see the fibers in her clothes." Waaah why aren't the oalm trees waving in the wind " paralax occlusion,4k tthis 60fos that. Back whe. Everything was 128 bits people didn't obcess over this dumb shit asong as the game look good. I was counting the fibers in solid snakes fatigues or bcessing I er the dirt on his boots or the sweat on his headband when I played metal gear 3. What's wrong with these geeks?

Darkness's

Registered
I was really being facetious given the vast amounts of fucks I don't care to give.

But you raise an interesting point....... we're mfkrs clamoring to customize Michael or Trevor?
Yeah they was hoping for customizatio being that gta IV didn't have much much of it and GTA v was kind of a spiritual successor to.gta sann a dress which had nothing but customization.

Darkness's

Registered
Whs
Hasn't it already been confirmed dude, Jason, does at least one cop mission, hence the Swat / tactical pants in the poster?

What if he's a dirty cop?

Darkness's

Registered

People have short memories . Those are cargo pants. You can buy them from clothing shops in GTA online and they were a thing back in the early 2000s . I knew a few people who used to wear those and that footage is more than likely just a cut scene. Some scenes use shots from the NPCs.point of view.

Screw speculation and trying to spoil details i dont want to know until the game drops . I'm paying money for an experience I don't want to know how the game goes before I finish it. All this obsessing over details and I bet none of it is what they think it is. It's just like when everybody thought Michael Desanta wants was an older Tommy vercetti when the first GTA v trailer dropped. Also when the first Franklin trailer dropped they thought it was gonna be heavy gang warfare like in GTA San Andreas. You only set yourself up for disappointment.

Last edited: