Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Wish they would change up the scenery. We already played GTA in NYC, LA, and Miami. I want them to do metro areas like Chicago, Atlanta, Bay Area, DMV, and maybe Houston,
They e already done the bay sre San fierro and they've done las Vegas so that's two more cities all in one game. I mean yeah they could've also thrown Oakland in there. I don't known about all those cities you listed like Atlanta. It has a lot of hills. I don't know how it is now but the last time I was there 2002 it wasn't all that to me besides nightlife. I think rockstar chooses the fun cities for cities settings. Chicago besides gangs what else does it have. Maybe Texas would work but Midwest cktes sesm bland. Cleveland would be depressing so would Detroit.

Darkness's

Registered
Pc niggas take that shit too seriously... it's some cat that pops up on my recommendations for YouTube every now and again... these dudes have the real badged cars, Jordan's, etc in the game... niggas ride around doing drive bys n shit, talking about "there go tha opps" going crazy... even had niggas on some role playing shit with undercover cops n all doing drug busts... shit was crazy...
You talking about that dude from twitch who also raps right?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lucia cosplay

IMG-0773.jpg

Darkness's

Registered
For music they need a definite r&b station. GTA v was lacking in that department and a lot of their radio stations was too eclectic. Couldn't tell what genre some stations were. They definitely need an old school Miami and southhip hop with some 2 live crew mc shy d and the young the restless, gigalo Tony, disco rick and the dogs etc. have trick and trina , brother Marquis or one of them mcs I mentioned host the station. Maybe they can dig uolp lejuan love.