Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Everyone and their great great grandmother gon buy it including me so I'm not trippin'.

daU9Vk.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Is early beta

I don’t think this matters , this game is going to sell like crazy when it comes out
People like shady who are already calling it garbage will still buy it

now if the entire games leaks online and you can play it then rockstar would be in trouble
Benq I don’t known u since 2005 bro

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's just an early version, everything we've heard about the game is represented in the leaks. Bonnie and Clyde type main characters(of course the guy had to be a white boy) setting, ect. Leaks are getting worse these days, too many employees working across several continents is hard to control.

As long as we've been waiting on this game, i dont believe it was "leaked", i believe they want to see reaction of the fans

I retract my previous statement, this looks like the real deal...feel bad for Rockstar, but they will recover

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
As long as we've been waiting on this game, i dont believe it was "leaked", i believe they want to see reaction of the fans

I retract my previous statement, this looks like the real deal...feel bad for Rockstar, but they will recover
It's gonna sell more copies than any game in history. They will definitely be fine. We've been waiting since the ps3 :furious:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Complaining about the female character is stupid since it's just the story mode, which most play once and go back to it occasionally. It's all about the GTAonline play where you can be whatever you want.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Complaining about the female character is stupid since it's just the story mode, which most play once and go back to it occasionally. It's all about the GTAonline play where you can be whatever you want.
Plus im sure that GTA Online will tie into this game somehow since its supposedly going to be set during the events of 6..

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Its not like they havent played Resident Evil,Tomb Raider,the Horizon games,Last Of Us Pt II etc :rolleyes:
A couple of loud nerds constantly bitch online about everything, the truth is people don't mind female characters as long as they don't suck and aren't Mary sues, but big companies like Disney will use that to excuse bullshit like the force awakens and she hulk instead of making solid media with good leads regardless of gender and race.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of y'all can be upset all you want but there WILL be women inclusivity in all aspects of media & ain't shit y'all can do about it except continue to bitch & moan or play or watch. It's really that simple.

I told my son about it and he's actually looking forward to it...specifically for the "Bonnie and Clyde Theme", but I'm sure there will be ways you can change your character.