Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTA 5 made a billion in the first week
This one should make that money back in the first week

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fast forward a few months later

tumblr_mqkm43e1iy1rqd0kpo1_400.gif
"...and it bet'not hurt.." :roflmao2:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a hacker being mentally unfit?
its takes mental fitness to be a hacker.

sounds like white privilege to me.
Bruh

You were "well" enough to hack 3 different companies, record and download content, and disrupt their systems......yet when it's time to be held accountable for those actions....now you're not "well?!"

If it's not white privilege his atty probably advised him hey those meds you've been on the past 6 years......yeah stop taking those while in jail.....we're gonna keep that secret and when you get off, we'll get you back on track.

Last edited:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Bruh

You were "well" enough to hack 3 different companies, record and download content, and disrupt their systems......yet when it's time to be held accountable for those actions....now you're not "well?!"

If it's not white privilege his atty probably advised him hey those mods you've been on the past 6 years......yeah stop taking those while in jail.....we're gonna keep that secret and when you get off, we'll get you back on track.
They should give him a lucrative job.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Can we get a larger etorymode it's more to do and actual gameplay this time without all the hand holding and less game breaking bugs.?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
Registered
Gotta get my series x soon. It's just sitting in my amazon cart

This time imma do it right... I plan on running the streets on BOTH platforms...