Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just a random thought, but as much as I would and will rejoin a modern Vice City, I'd really love for then to upgrade fake British city from 2.

Take this out of America and give us some beautiful sparring vistas of English and Italian countrysides.

giphy.gif

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You joking cuh...you one of THOSE niggas?
:lol:.

You break your banana into pieces before eating it too?
We were talking about this in my black men's group. The "everything is gay" dude, and how their diet is dictated by how not phallic foods are. No firecracker Popsicles, no bananas, no hot dogs, no straws, but will pass and suck on a communial long brown blunt. It's fucking absurd.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
We were talking about this in my black men's group. The "everything is gay" dude, and how their diet is dictated by how not phallic foods are. No firecracker Popsicles, no bananas, no hot dogs, no straws, but will pass and suck on a communial long brown blunt. It's fucking absurd.
It cracks me up to see grown ass men act like they can catch ''the gay'' thru the perception of their actions. :roflmao:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Definitely not feeling the Latina baby single mom angle, definitely not feeling the white boy interracial relationship bullshit. It won't matter because GTA will sell regardless but idk man.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Nah fam, gaming pc is the way

Nvidia 4070/80/90 series! 4k 30+fps.....

That's my goal
Pc niggas take that shit too seriously... it's some cat that pops up on my recommendations for YouTube every now and again... these dudes have the real badged cars, Jordan's, etc in the game... niggas ride around doing drive bys n shit, talking about "there go tha opps" going crazy... even had niggas on some role playing shit with undercover cops n all doing drug busts... shit was crazy...

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Pc niggas take that shit too seriously... it's some cat that pops up on my recommendations for YouTube every now and again... these dudes have the real badged cars, Jordan's, etc in the game... niggas ride around doing drive bys n shit, talking about "there go tha opps" going crazy... even had niggas on some role playing shit with undercover cops n all doing drug busts... shit was crazy...
I like watching their roleplay servers. I'm low-key jealous of the pc community because of the things they can do going back to San Andreas multiplayer. They can create jobs you can be a fireman policemwn , work in a shop restaurant etc. just like you mentioned theyall the licensed real world model cars modded clothes. Even better they can mod customizations on their characters. I was watching a video from this chick her character is a pawg. They can make their female characters look sexy. I'm not sure but I think they can mod height and weight so you could make your character tall, short ,fat, muscular etc.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yeah @L.K.M.B.G.F. the one I saw, buddy was in a black BMW riding over by the courthouse and police station where they impound your car, he turned a corner and a black hellcat instantly spun the block, hopped out and started dumping... BMW sped off, hit a few corners and as he was driving away over by the strip club he saw that same car posted up next to a white dodge ram pickup... so he got out the BMW and emptied his clip on both of them but he missed the ram truck driver who slammed his truck into the bmw, knocking the shooter down... then they both got out shooting at each other (free aim)... these niggas think they blood v crip in that game

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gamer-Steve-85 or something like that?

I'm gonna say this though, that FRPD or whatever it's called was fun the one time I actually played it..... pulling mfkrs over, dui tests, chases....etc

That dude is getting a following, let me make sure I break up his name, don't need him coming here on some bs.......

I saw one vid he had like 10 cats playing outlaws and like 2 or 3 other ppl playing cops all on a live stream together. Looking at the multiple channels / povs and hearing them trying to come up with a strategy on the fly.....

It was kind of sick to see it.....

But yeah I had to chill out on that shit