G's Spotlight - Kira Noir

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I notice she getting a little thicker now in all the right places!!..That thickness she got on her looks good!!.. :yes:
I notice she getting a little thicker now in all the right places!!..That thickness she got on her looks good!!.. :yes:

I've seen her do some very strange and downright deplorable things sexually....I still love her, she definitely seems like the type to settle down with some white boi or weirdo half breed though :dunno:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen her do some very strange and downright deplorable things sexually....I still love her, she definitely seems like the type to settle down with some white boi or weirdo half breed though :dunno:

Yeah, she does seems like that type that would settle down with a weirdo..lol...

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Kira Noir - Beyond The Sense Of Sight

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
All Black X - Kira Noir - Cumming For Kira

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Deep Lush - Kira Noir - Feeling It Naturally

deargodgif.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

Yeah, she does seems like that type that would settle down with a weirdo..lol...
I did see a video where mentioned that 10 years ago she was married to a hillbilly who was 10 years older than her who she met when she was 15.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She didn't outright say it but I got the sense her husband was white.

Though she has said she enjoys sex with Ricky Johnson (she was on a podcast with him) and Prince Yashua (sp?) has "the perfect dick" (pause) and she enjoys it everytime. (Some scene bts reel)

As far as the deplorable stuff......

Cum and piss ice cubes in her ass definitely qualify. Again, the same podcast, posted above, she was on with Ricky.

Last edited:

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She didn't outright say it but i.got the sense her husband was white.

Though she has said she enjoys sex with Ricky Johnson (she was on a podcast with him) and Prince Yashua (sp?) has the perfect dick and she enjoys it everytime. (Some scene bts)

As far as the deplorable stuff......

Cum and piss ice cubes in her ass definitely qualify. Again same podcast she was on with Ricky
Pause