G's Spotlight - Kira Noir

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
In a recent interview, she said she had dated a dude she met when shooting a video. She said it lasted a couple of years, but didn't say how long ago it was.
Well good for her then she fell in love with a guy she fucked during a gangbang and you simps are up in arms about it.

Darkness's

Registered
This chick is bad but she seems like a bedwench. Like she date only weird James Deen looking white guys with racism behind closed doors and all them to call her the N word during sex.
She's a sex worker not your average girl. She lives in a whole other world she's gone . Let her go. It's not like y'all would "save"her either way.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well good for her then she fell in love with a guy she fucked during a gangbang and you simps are up in arms about it.
why do trolls always seem so butt hurt about sex workers? And how did you know it was a guy she met in a gangbang?

She for the streets bro, no need to put all that negative energy out there. you got options, I believe in you.

Darkness's

Registered
why do trolls always seem so butt hurt about sex workers? And how did you know it was a guy she met in a gangbang?

She for the streets bro, no need to put all that negative energy out there. you got options, I believe in you.
Wow nice deflection there hit dog. You'll be alright. Why would I be butt hurt over a sex worker that fucks SHE MALES on camera. Yeah buddy thats all you have fun with that

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Kira Noir - Female Performer Of The Year Kira Noir Vs The Legend Lexington Steele