Haiti Women R beautiful....Playahaitian Approved (Haitians Stand Up!!!)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
PiarryOriol22.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
87922258.jpg
NEW YORK - MAY 21: (L-R) Piarry Oriol, Teairra Mari and Emily Llano seen at M2 Ultra Lounge on May 21, 2009 in New York City.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
id tell u but you are WRONG about Rose and the repeat posts:smh:

:lol:

Milani Rose receives Premio Latino 2010 “Internet Icon of The Year”

milani50-2-525x790.jpg

The International Latin Supermodel, Singer, and Actress, Milani Rose, received the award ' Internet Icon of The Year ' during the eighth delivery of the Latin Awards 2010, celebrated on Friday, the 5th of November, in Symphony Space Theater, located in the avenue Broadway with the street 95 in Manhattan.

Milani was presented with the award by Félix Jerez, executive producer and founder of the event that every year recognizes the work that the Latin artists and resident personalities have realizing in the North-East of the United States and other parts of the world.

"Thanks for this award, which dedicated it to my family, and to all my Haitian compatriots ", said Milani Rose at the time of receiving the award.

Milani Rose is a star of the world of the spectacle that based on a lot of work and perseverance has turned into an icon of the community of New York. Her participation in big events as figure, as well as the covertura in front that have given her numerous magazines and publications of importance, have turned her into the whole celebrity of Hollywood.

' I work every day towards excelling myself ', said Milani. ' At present I have a company of discs in which we are developing several new talents ', she added the resident beauty of New York, and that has Dominican and Haitian roots.

http://www.thisis50.com/video/milani-rose-king-magazines?xg_source=activity

Didn't she get exposed whoring in a video with some cac?
http://depositfiles.com/files/uzy0n9muu

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dawn-Richard.jpg

Richard is of African-American and Haitian descent and was born in New Orleans, Louisiana with one brother. She is currently living in Baltimore, Maryland due to being displaced after Hurricane Katrina. Music has played an influential part in her life since early childhood. Her father is Frank Richard, former lead singer and percussionist of the popular Funk/Soul band Chocolate Milk. Her mother owned a dancing school where Dawn spent much of her childhood developing her skills at choreography and singing. Aside from music, Richard was a high school national basketball champion, as well as a state bowling champion at De La Salle High school. She was a top-notch student, and attended the University of New Orleans, majoring in marine biology with a minor in marketing, under a full academic scholarship

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
trina.jpg

Rapper Trina is considering adopting a child from Haiti. The Miami native has released a statement via her publicist:

“With the current state that Haiti is in right now; I personally feel like donating monetary and physical possessions is a enormous and vast donation…however I would like to contribute on a higher level for more personal reasons in addition to being ready to raise/nurture a child; by being involved on a day to day bases.

The tragic and untimely list of events that have happen in Haiti even before the recent earthquake have made me realize how blessed I am as a individual and I want to share that with a child; that is a victim in this disturbing time; in addition to adding on to my immediate family circle.

I am in the financial position to adopt; therefore I am taking it into deep consideration at this time, I have always admired other individuals for adopting children not so much for their celebrity status but more so because of the ‘nurturing’ and invaluable change and joy it will bring to a child’s life.

Lastly the fact that I am considering adopting a child from, Haiti is even more significant to me seeing that a great deal of adopted children that come into the United States are from larger countries such as China, Russia and Africa [sic]. I also have family members that are of Haitian descent.” (Source) – Trina

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
mariej6.jpg

My name is Marie Joseph, and I am 23 years old.
I was born and raised in Miami, Florida and I am of Haitian descent. Both my mother and father are from Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
q-tee.jpg

Q-Tee is a 26-year-old from Houston, Texas. She is of Mexican and Haitian decent, and likes to wear a grill. She has 13 tattoos, including "Cutie" tattooed on her neck.