HALLE BERRY HAS TO PAY UP AGAIN TO ZADDY

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Sherri Shepherd​

Sherri took to Instagram recently to vent about the struggles she’s been facing lately, including having to pay up big to both of her ex-husbands: Jeff Tarpley and Lamar Sally. They both receive child support from Sherri and even show up to court together. She pays Lamar more than $4,000 a month in child support, and Jeff recently requested that the few hundred he was receiving each month be increased.

:lol:
They showed up at court together?

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
They showed up at court together?
Screen-Shot-2020-02-04-at-23.47.47.png

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She knew who that mfkr was when she was fucking him, when they decided to have a damn kid and she definitely knew who he was when she married him.......

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Aye bruh, if I was the type of dude to need child support from my lady......

If I'm only getting a few hundred a month and this mfkr is getting $4K.....

I'm not showing up to court with the mfkr!!

These mfkrs out there carpooling together and comparing stories and shit......smh
Can you imagine handing a brother a handkerchief as he tries to compose himself as he talks about his children not having enough because of their mother? And that guy also children by that woman?

It’s a new day. Long live Kevin Federline.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
true enuff (props for the Odd Couple clip :thumbsup: )

but while we have that clip here....

my-cousin-vinny.gif

AVvXsEgHpM1T-NK3MLlNbyL6_sqkzGO7wb4EcVi0oKZrfnp7-IR90I5MoRfCUeAHyjYg_67ta61OYCuz975lhvT0v8kmZOvp5qCdVDYunRZVGH_F0OsM5QwjaNQxZ42_5iVO0xZygjSguYcZgWCF2hIXe5uK55KtUj9WfbFPNqnV39e5DtuEtPLKDlgHosFJMME

Why did Halle Berry and Eric Benét break up?​

When Berry first heard about the cheating rumors, she didn’t believe the claims. She even threatened to sue a tabloid for printing what she thought were false stories.

But Benét eventually came clean about his infidelity. He even entered treatment for sex addiction in an attempt to save his marriage. Though she was heartbroken, Berry stayed with the “Spend My Life With You” singer because she wanted to fix their marriage.

Though Berry tried to be understanding toward Benét’s sex addiction, she realized two years later that they couldn’t heal from his cheating. In 2003, she filed for divorce.

First Berry and then Martinez filed for divorce in October 2015 after two years of marriage. In 2013, they had a child together, Maceo Robert Martinez, now 9. The actors agreed to joint custody of Maceo, which means they share decision making on things such as their son’s school enrollment, doctor appointments and counseling, according to the settlement.

14ea0c33-d99f-4ed9-80b3-aee5c27f925b_text.gif

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

true enuff (props for the Odd Couple clip :thumbsup: )

but while we have that clip here....

my-cousin-vinny.gif

AVvXsEgHpM1T-NK3MLlNbyL6_sqkzGO7wb4EcVi0oKZrfnp7-IR90I5MoRfCUeAHyjYg_67ta61OYCuz975lhvT0v8kmZOvp5qCdVDYunRZVGH_F0OsM5QwjaNQxZ42_5iVO0xZygjSguYcZgWCF2hIXe5uK55KtUj9WfbFPNqnV39e5DtuEtPLKDlgHosFJMME

Why did Halle Berry and Eric Benét break up?​

When Berry first heard about the cheating rumors, she didn’t believe the claims. She even threatened to sue a tabloid for printing what she thought were false stories.

But Benét eventually came clean about his infidelity. He even entered treatment for sex addiction in an attempt to save his marriage. Though she was heartbroken, Berry stayed with the “Spend My Life With You” singer because she wanted to fix their marriage.

Though Berry tried to be understanding toward Benét’s sex addiction, she realized two years later that they couldn’t heal from his cheating. In 2003, she filed for divorce.

First Berry and then Martinez filed for divorce in October 2015 after two years of marriage. In 2013, they had a child together, Maceo Robert Martinez, now 9. The actors agreed to joint custody of Maceo, which means they share decision making on things such as their son’s school enrollment, doctor appointments and counseling, according to the settlement.

14ea0c33-d99f-4ed9-80b3-aee5c27f925b_text.gif

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Saw them on South Beach back in the day. Asked him if I could take a pic he said, we just chillin today bro. I said aight, have a good time and bounced. He was cool about it but I wanted to tell him, E, nikka I'm talking about her not yo stankin ass. :lol: