Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
skinny-bitch3.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

jane
My favourite meal of the day I drink my smoothie every single day. No excuses, no exceptions. My body needs to be fueled properly and this is the best way I have found to accomplish that. I feel better, I have more energy and I know that I am getting all of the nutrients my body needs. . . . .

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great information. Just became a certified lifestyle coach for T2 Diabetes prevention with the Department of Public Health. Hardest part for most people is fighting old habits and the commitment to want to see a change in our lives. Even a little change is a good step in the right direction. Just 30 mintues of exercise every day is a huge start.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
40539993_710730359307367_2585827052452052992_n.jpg
Detox: abstain from or rid the body of toxic or unhealthy substances. Brain Fruit Smoothies has several natural and organic properties in every drink to aid you in starting a healthier life. Don't wait start now. Benefits of Brain Fruit Smoothies: Natural Probiotic âś” Natural Energy Booster âś” Meal Replacement âś” Great for Pre/Post Workout Routineâś” Natural Rehydration âś” Packed with vitamins and mineralsâś” Whole Fruits and Vegetables âś” Sweetened with Date Syrup âś” Everything you need in one bottle! âś” Brain Fruit Smoothies is a coconut smoothie!! All of our smoothies are hand-crafted, organic and dairy free. Brain Fruit contains our very own coconut blend (patent pending)as the base. Each one of our smoothies was created with nutrition and flavor in mind. We use the whole fruit and/or vegetable, not purees or watered down fruit juices, this simple process gives you all of the dietary fiber each fruit and vegetables to offer. Each one of our smoothies has at least 11 grams of protein and taste will send your taste buds a heavenly journey. See the Difference! Feel the Difference! Taste the Difference! We are not just a smoothie we are the game changer!