Hassan Cambell crashes out on live, then gets shot. He reports from hospital bed.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
If you from the streets, YOU KNOW, this video is staged!!!!
Y'all gotta STOP believing the brother that's doing this solely for YouTube hits and to heighten his subscribers. His number games are NOT coming in the way MOST of you think hence thinking of creative ways to capitalize with more subscribers and TRUE ppl genuinely participating in his live streams. Some YouTubers are simply purchasing.... nevermind!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Is NYPD lying as well?

STREAMER SHOT

YouTuber Hassan Campbell shot during live stream as chilling video shows him being rushed to hospital​

The clip of Hassan going on an intense rant flashes to a trip to the hospital
YOUTUBER Hassan Campbell has been shot in broad daylight while filming a live stream near a New York City apartment building, police said.
The New York City Police Department confirmed to The U.S. Sun that the controversial internet personality was struck in one shoulder before taking himself to the hospital.
YouTuber Hassan Campbell was shot while filming a live stream on Sunday afternoon outside the Bronx River Houses, police said
YouTuber Hassan Campbell was shot while filming a live stream on Sunday afternoon outside the Bronx River Houses, police saidCredit: YouTube/Hassan Campbell
A statement shared on his YouTube said he was getting surgery but is expected to fully recover
A statement shared on his YouTube said he was getting surgery but is expected to fully recoverCredit: YouTube/Hassan Campbell
The stream saw a visibly distressed Campbell ranting about Cassie's lawsuit against P. Diddy before the video abruptly cut to a ride to the hospital
The stream saw a visibly distressed Campbell ranting about Cassie's lawsuit against P. Diddy before the video abruptly cut to a ride to the hospitalCredit: YouTube/Hassan Campbell
Campbell rose to prominence in 2016 after he was one of many men to accuse rapper Afrika Bambaataa of sexually abusing them as young boys.
Bambaataa denies all the allegations, and no charges have been brought against him.
Campbell has since amassed over 450,000 subscribers on YouTube for commenting on pop culture trends and news stories.
On Sunday morning, he hopped on a livestream to discuss the lawsuit filed by Cassie against hip-hop legend P. Diddy, whose real name is Sean Combs.
In the suit, Cassie, who dated Diddy from 2007 to 2018, claimed that she suffered years of abuse at the hands of the rapper who would allegedly ply her with drugs and film her having encounters with male prostitutes.
They've since settled outside of court, and Combs denies any wrongdoing.
Standing outside the Bronx River Houses, Campbell went on a rant about the allegations that reminded him of his own story - until he got visibly distressed.
He said in the livestream that his alleged experiences won't go viral because "nobody give a f**k about the kids in the hood."
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/9653353/tom-brady-looks-unrecognizable-long-hair-bushy-beard/
"I totally disrespect the industry... What is you all telling me? My life and my pain wasn't worth nothing?" he said in the video.
As the stream went on, he started screaming in public and challenged anyone watching to fight him as residents walked around the square.
"I won't back down from nobody. I dare you," he said in the middle of the day.
The video then abruptly cuts to him sitting in the back of a car urging the driver to take him to the hospital.
“I need to get to the hospital quick. I need to go to the hospital, I’m shot, son," he could be heard saying.
The New York Police Department told The U.S. Sun that Campbell was shot once in the shoulder, and a post on his YouTube said that he was going into surgery and would recover.
Police have yet to identify a suspect in the shooting.
Campbell is one of many Bronx men who have alleged abuse at the hands of Bambaataa.
Bambaataa, 66, is a notable rapper and producer who is most known for introducing an electric style to the 1980s hip-hop scene.
He was also the leader of the hip-hop awareness group Universal Zulu Nation which celebrates African culture and music.
But in May 2016, his name became synonymous with controversy after a Bronx activist group accused him of sexually abusing children as far back as the 1970s.
Among them was Campbell who alleged that Bambaataa was a "pervert" who "likes little boys," he told the New York Daily News at the time.
He claimed that Bambaataa became like a father figure to young boys before allegedly sexually abusing him.
“He had the most fun house in the world,” Campbell said at the time.
“There were celebrities there, musicians, neighborhood heroes. It was the best place to be – and the worst place to be."

The allegations against Bambaataa dated as far back as the 1970s.
Though he maintains his innocence, Bambaataa stepped down from his position at Universal Zulu Nation after the accusations were made public.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Is NYPD lying as well?

STREAMER SHOT

YouTuber Hassan Campbell shot during live stream as chilling video shows him being rushed to hospital​

The clip of Hassan going on an intense rant flashes to a trip to the hospital
YOUTUBER Hassan Campbell has been shot in broad daylight while filming a live stream near a New York City apartment building, police said.
The New York City Police Department confirmed to The U.S. Sun that the controversial internet personality was struck in one shoulder before taking himself to the hospital.
YouTuber Hassan Campbell was shot while filming a live stream on Sunday afternoon outside the Bronx River Houses, police said
YouTuber Hassan Campbell was shot while filming a live stream on Sunday afternoon outside the Bronx River Houses, police saidCredit: YouTube/Hassan Campbell
A statement shared on his YouTube said he was getting surgery but is expected to fully recover
A statement shared on his YouTube said he was getting surgery but is expected to fully recoverCredit: YouTube/Hassan Campbell
The stream saw a visibly distressed Campbell ranting about Cassie's lawsuit against P. Diddy before the video abruptly cut to a ride to the hospital's lawsuit against P. Diddy before the video abruptly cut to a ride to the hospital
The stream saw a visibly distressed Campbell ranting about Cassie's lawsuit against P. Diddy before the video abruptly cut to a ride to the hospitalCredit: YouTube/Hassan Campbell
Campbell rose to prominence in 2016 after he was one of many men to accuse rapper Afrika Bambaataa of sexually abusing them as young boys.
Bambaataa denies all the allegations, and no charges have been brought against him.
Campbell has since amassed over 450,000 subscribers on YouTube for commenting on pop culture trends and news stories.
On Sunday morning, he hopped on a livestream to discuss the lawsuit filed by Cassie against hip-hop legend P. Diddy, whose real name is Sean Combs.
In the suit, Cassie, who dated Diddy from 2007 to 2018, claimed that she suffered years of abuse at the hands of the rapper who would allegedly ply her with drugs and film her having encounters with male prostitutes.
They've since settled outside of court, and Combs denies any wrongdoing.
Standing outside the Bronx River Houses, Campbell went on a rant about the allegations that reminded him of his own story - until he got visibly distressed.
He said in the livestream that his alleged experiences won't go viral because "nobody give a f**k about the kids in the hood."
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/9653353/tom-brady-looks-unrecognizable-long-hair-bushy-beard/
"I totally disrespect the industry... What is you all telling me? My life and my pain wasn't worth nothing?" he said in the video.
As the stream went on, he started screaming in public and challenged anyone watching to fight him as residents walked around the square.
"I won't back down from nobody. I dare you," he said in the middle of the day.
The video then abruptly cuts to him sitting in the back of a car urging the driver to take him to the hospital.
“I need to get to the hospital quick. I need to go to the hospital, I’m shot, son," he could be heard saying.
The New York Police Department told The U.S. Sun that Campbell was shot once in the shoulder, and a post on his YouTube said that he was going into surgery and would recover.
Police have yet to identify a suspect in the shooting.
Campbell is one of many Bronx men who have alleged abuse at the hands of Bambaataa.
Bambaataa, 66, is a notable rapper and producer who is most known for introducing an electric style to the 1980s hip-hop scene.
He was also the leader of the hip-hop awareness group Universal Zulu Nation which celebrates African culture and music.
But in May 2016, his name became synonymous with controversy after a Bronx activist group accused him of sexually abusing children as far back as the 1970s.
Among them was Campbell who alleged that Bambaataa was a "pervert" who "likes little boys," he told the New York Daily News at the time.
He claimed that Bambaataa became like a father figure to young boys before allegedly sexually abusing him.
“He had the most fun house in the world,” Campbell said at the time.
“There were celebrities there, musicians, neighborhood heroes. It was the best place to be – and the worst place to be."

The allegations against Bambaataa dated as far back as the 1970s.
Though he maintains his innocence, Bambaataa stepped down from his position at Universal Zulu Nation after the accusations were made public.

As Ive said before. niggas on BGOL think fake videos are real, and real videos are fake :dunno:

Someone would have exposed him by now if it were fake.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Although it's been confirmed that he was shot it wouldn't surprise me if he staged it and had someone give him a "graze wound" to his shoulder.

He seems dumb enough and so desperate for attention/likes/subscribers that it seems possible.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
If you from the streets, YOU KNOW, this video is staged!!!!
Y'all gotta STOP believing the brother that's doing this solely for YouTube hits and to heighten his subscribers. His number games are NOT coming in the way MOST of you think hence thinking of creative ways to capitalize with more subscribers and TRUE ppl genuinely participating in his live streams. Some YouTubers are simply purchasing.... nevermind!

:hmm:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are definitely burying the lead. AfriKa Bambatta is a pervert who raped a bunch of kids?

Um. Fuck that dude (hip hop pioneer or not) forever.

yea like I said before, that bambatty dude was fuckin weird, I remember going downtown NYC, to see run dmc and the beastie boys,

and opened up for them, so there were a few dwight folks sprinkled about, hip hop was still owned and supported by mostly us,

but yet, at the end of the show as we were walkin out, into the lobby, there was bambatta, the HEAD OF ZULU NATION,

and he was surrounded by all cacs... like it was his team.

That shit struck me as weird as fuck, Im like... you are the LEADER of zulu nation we are supposed to be at war, and here you are

rolling knee deep with "the enemy".

and the way he was lookin into the crowd, not like a leader trying to unite, but a predator looking for prey. I knew there was

something wrong with dude, I couldnt put my finger on it, I just knew that bambatty dude was NOT to be trusted.

I was shocked to find out bambatta was really bambatty... but looking back on his mannerisms and being surround by nothing

but cacs and not ONE zulu member around him was weird as fuck...

knowing what I know now, there is no doubt in my mind bambatty was an agent working closer with the po lice than

he did with his community..

yea FUCK that dude bruh!!!

Dubez

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just for shits and giggles.

While he's driving to the hospital there is not one drop of blood on the said shoulder he got shot in. He has full range of motion with said arm as he furiously honks his horn.

In the hospital, the bandage is on the outer part of his shoulder. He says they need to extract the bullet. Yeah ok. He shows the bullet. Still full range of motion with said arm.

On his Instagram he had bandages that try to portray a in and out wound.

I call CAP on this whole situation.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Just for shits and giggles.

While he's driving to the hospital there is not one drop of blood on the said shoulder he got shot in. He has full range of motion with said arm as he furiously honks his horn.

In the hospital, the bandage is on the outer part of his shoulder. He says they need to extract the bullet. Yeah ok. He shows the bullet. Still full range of motion with said arm.

On his Instagram he had bandages that try to portray a in and out wound.

I call CAP on this whole situation.

AND

The blood in the zip lock bag was bright red. I thought blood turned dark red/black the longer it's out of the body.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea like I said before, that bambatty dude was fuckin weird, I remember going downtown NYC, to see run dmc and the beastie boys,

and opened up for them, so there were a few dwight folks sprinkled about, hip hop was still owned and supported by mostly us,

but yet, at the end of the show as we were walkin out, into the lobby, there was bambatta, the HEAD OF ZULU NATION,

and he was surrounded by all cacs... like it was his team.

That shit struck me as weird as fuck, Im like... you are the LEADER of zulu nation we are supposed to be at war, and here you are

rolling knee deep with "the enemy".

and the way he was lookin into the crowd, not like a leader trying to unite, but a predator looking for prey. I knew there was

something wrong with dude, I couldnt put my finger on it, I just knew that bambatty dude was NOT to be trusted.

I was shocked to find out bambatta was really bambatty... but looking back on his mannerisms and being surround by nothing

but cacs and not ONE zulu member around him was weird as fuck...

knowing what I know now, there is no doubt in my mind bambatty was an agent working closer with the po lice than

he did with his community..

yea FUCK that dude bruh!!!
Obviously dude is trying desperately to call attention to something that affected him and others in the community deeply, and Cassie is just the hook.

Tripped out how few responses are about Bambatta being a predator. Everyone being fixated on the sensational aspects of the brothers rant while not hearing what he's ranting about is confirmation that we see ourselves as completely disposable.

This man is credibly claiming that AfriKa Bambatta ran around and sexually assaulted a bunch of KIDS; he being one of them. Period. That's wild.

Come to find out, Zulu Nation has distanced themselves from Bambatta as a result (about 5 or 6 years ago). Yeah this man needs a hug. Maybe it's me and everyone on here already knew Bambatta is an accused child predator.

We are so low frequency that this doesn't even register. We are in very real trouble.

Dubez

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously dude is trying desperately to call attention to something that affected him and others in the community deeply, and Cassie is just the hook.

Tripped out how few responses are about Bambatta being a predator. Everyone being fixated on the sensational aspects of the brothers rant while not hearing what he's ranting about is confirmation that we see ourselves as completely disposable.

This man is credibly claiming that AfriKa Bambatta ran around and sexually assaulted a bunch of KIDS; he being one of them. Period. That's wild.

Come to find out, Zulu Nation has distanced themselves from Bambatta as a result (about 5 or 6 years ago). Yeah this man needs a hug. Maybe it's me and everyone on here already knew Bambatta is an accused child predator.

We are so low frequency that this doesn't even register. We are in very real trouble.

Dude was Bams boy toy fam.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no doubt, but give Hassan credit, his MAIN objective is to keep the news alive, and to be truthful,

its good that bambatty was exposed, because the respect HE HAD, he couldve still been doing damage,

now that people are giving him the side eye now, more children will avoid being preyed on.

the issue the HOOD has with Hassan is, that he was a grown dude when he says he was molested, the hood is like,

nah you had those tendencies and you went with it....I dont know the details but the hood is like, you was grown and

had no problem playing your battyboy role... the hood is like, so now you fully grown, and you KNOW, folks

in the hood KNOW about your gay adventures you are copping pleas...

personally I think he was star struck and just was happy to be a gay groupie... now if he was molested before he was 16... I think

he wouldve got a lil more empathy from the hood...

either way, he lowkey winning because he keeping that fire under bambatty's ass, not letting him get NO PEACE....

He is actually stripping bambattys OG Status respect away from him,

Nobody looks at bambatty the same way anymore.....!!