Hassan Cambell crashes out on live, then gets shot. He reports from hospital bed.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Just for shits and giggles.

While he's driving to the hospital there is not one drop of blood on the said shoulder he got shot in. He has full range of motion with said arm as he furiously honks his horn.

In the hospital, the bandage is on the outer part of his shoulder. He says they need to extract the bullet. Yeah ok. He shows the bullet. Still full range of motion with said arm.

On his Instagram he had bandages that try to portray a in and out wound.

I call CAP on this whole situation.

AND

The blood in the zip lock bag was bright red. I thought blood turned dark red/black the longer it's out of the body.

You titans of knowledge and wisdom don't believe NYPD's confirmation of Hassan, being shot?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You titans of knowledge of knowledge and wisdom don't believe NYPD's confirmation of Hassan, being shot?

Oh, I can accept the NYPD's confirmation of Hassan being shot.

I just wouldn't be shocked if the wound was self-inflicted....or if there's a real wound to begin with.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Oh, I can accept the NYPD's confirmation of Hassan being shot.

I just wouldn't be shocked if the wound was self-inflicted....or if there's a real wound to begin with.
Hey man I know it's a not a favorable thought. However, the fact remains, it is very easy to get shot at any BX, NY Housing Project for being mad disrespectful. I am neither proud or ashamed of it. It is what it is.

Dubez

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You titans of knowledge and wisdom don't believe NYPD's confirmation of Hassan, being shot?

Aye rocket scientist, this post is NOT anywhere near a NYPD "confirmation."

If I'm mistaken, find the LINK for me..... Thanks

Oh yeah, check his new YouTube post, and tell me that's a man that just got shot with a 357 in his shoulder. LMAO

Lastly, HIS ARM WOULD BE IN A SLING! LMAO

Last edited:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
So Hassan Cambell one of them old ass scamming ass Youtubers on his last leg of this shit! :lol:

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no doubt, but give Hassan credit, his MAIN objective is to keep the news alive, and to be truthful,

its good that bambatty was exposed, because the respect HE HAD, he couldve still been doing damage,

now that people are giving him the side eye now, more children will avoid being preyed on.

the issue the HOOD has with Hassan is, that he was a grown dude when he says he was molested, the hood is like,

nah you had those tendencies and you went with it....I dont know the details but the hood is like, you was grown and

had no problem playing your battyboy role... the hood is like, so now you fully grown, and you KNOW, folks

in the hood KNOW about your gay adventures you are copping pleas...

personally I think he was star struck and just was happy to be a gay groupie... now if he was molested before he was 16... I think

he wouldve got a lil more empathy from the hood...

either way, he lowkey winning because he keeping that fire under bambatty's ass, not letting him get NO PEACE....

He is actually stripping bambattys OG Status respect away from him,

Nobody looks at bambatty the same way anymore.....!!
I know nothing about Hassan and -in fairness- my initial reaction was something akin to "who is this clown"? Once I

actually heard what he was saying I did a google search and quickly learned that Bambatty (good one) has indeed been

getting the side eye bc of his pervert activity. At that point I had to (to your point) give ol'boy credit for being willing to

make a spectacle of himself in order to call attention to an injustice.

Side issue, but critical, why can't folk hear what dude saying? You're saying it's bc he's got zesty tendencies?

In my opinion 16, 17, is still too young for some dudes to be placed in that position around a grown man. Not all

that age would succumb to the pressure but given dudes fame and status i'd give this or any 16 YO a little grace

under those circumstances. Priests use that robe and the gravitas around it to sucker 16 YO alter boys. Just saying.

Dubez

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy toy while he was still a BOY?

And, what about the other young people he's been accused of f'ing with. That seems to be a bit more important that this one guy.

Why has he NEVER filed a suit? But rather make a million YouTube videos... I'll wait.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not gonna lie. I’m gonna start being more sensitive on this subject. Some people in here might share the same experience as Hassan judging by how triggered they get with this subject. You never know what people been thru on this board.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why has he NEVER filed a suit? But rather make a million YouTube videos... I'll wait.

Thanks for waiting, I appreciate that.

I don't know why this guy has never filed a law suit, nor do I care. As for his million youtube videos, i'm not aware

of any, other than what's been posted here. Furthermore, I was just made

aware of the Africa Bambatta perv news in this thread through the video posted. Which leads back to what I feel is the

principle point, Bambatta and the people he affected. Not sure what i'm saying that's offensive to you, can you help

me understand?

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not gonna lie. I’m gonna start being more sensitive on this subject. Some people in here might share the same experience as Hassan judging by how triggered they get with this subject. You never know what people been thru on this board.

That's a good point and I didn't think about that until you mentioned it.

Thank you.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
Thats real. We shouldn't judge why he does this shit. However, that still doesn't give you a pass to set up a tripod at the projects and taunt the residents with crazy bullshit. He's too old to be acting like this. Shits hella feminine amd petulant.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
This Hassan Campbell cat bout to be on Dancing With The Stars

Clout Chasing is undefeated :giggle:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lm_hassancampbell_comp-copy.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After getting shot then getting an invitation to vlad
Nicca said “ I finaly made it”. :lol:
Clout is a Mutha fucka

Guys youtube gets demonetized so he gets himself shot, and runs to the white guy hes called "devil"/"culture vulture" for years for attention/cash.

And smiling like a sissy wit a bag of dicks talking about "finally" and "lets go lets go!"..

Another L for NY. :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@killagram @playahaitian @keone
He wouldn’t have made it the second he said he would kill me

Fam...

We seeing the end days.

Wasn't it just a few years ago that every man was an alpha?

It was WOMEN who were the only ones who were emotional and gossiping and talking with their hands going on social media yelling shouting?

What happened?

Cause its mostly so called men embarrassing themselves GROWN men making fake loud threats on social media

With IMMEDIATE plea copping.

This is a cess pool of stupid