GRaL4e_XgAADjvL
Yea they probably made a sextape :roflmao2:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Just met a fine, broke good for nothing woman. She sucks a mean one. I told her you're one of the best dick suckers I ever met in my life, babe. You rock a mic like you a female MC. She got super offended. I asked her why.:rolleyes2: She said that came off as disrespectful to me. :hmm:I said if you couldn't suck a dick, my comments would be much worse. For real. And I unzipped I pulled it out she went to her knees said said oh, well after you've explained it to me like that daddy. Yeah....it ain't gonna suck itself.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
taking bets...

DOES HAILEY HAWK-TUAH MAKE IT TO THE END OF SUMMER?

DOES SHE AND THAT SLOGAN MAKE IT TO THE END OF 2024?

DOES SHE AND THAT SLOGAN GO LONGER??

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Five minutes of fame, a lifetime's worth of shame!
Somethings don't need to be shared on the internet!
Only old people think there is shame in a woman admitting she sucks dick.

Everyone know all women do it, so why spend so much time trying to prop up an illusion everyone knows is fake?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Only old people think there is shame in a woman admitting she sucks dick.

Everyone know all women do it, so why spend so much time trying to prop up an illusion everyone knows is fake?
Ain't nothing wrong about a broad loving to suck dick, however saying it on the internet where shit stays there forever, isn't a smart move to make.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Ain't nothing wrong about a broad loving to suck dick, however saying it on the internet where shit stays there forever, isn't a smart move to make.
To you.

I'm telling you these young people don't care.

Not a person under 40 is clutching pearls saying "Oh My God, she doth sucketh penis!"

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
To you.

Not a person under 40 is clutching pearls saying "Oh My God, she doth sucketh penis!"
Kim K's entire family came up off her sucking dick.

And half these young chicks are making money off only fans where older women would rather be poor with dignity lmao.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
To you.

Yeah but wait until they turn into mother's or grandmothers and they start to worry about some old smut video popping up. Look at them broads crapping in their pants after the freaknik documentary.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Yeah but wait until they turn into mother's or grandmothers and they start to worry about some old smut video popping up. Look at them broads crapping in their pants after the freaknik documentary.
Once again, that's the old generation that told them liking sex makes them whores and sluts.

Like I said, these new chicks are making money off only fans. Everyone knows everyone fucks. LMAO.

Rubi Rose has and education and a rap career. Found out there is more money posting ass pics on the internet. You know how many older people can't understand "why she would demean herself like that?" Bitch is making mad money easy as hell. And ain't shamed at all. I say let these chicks do their thing.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Once again, that's the old generation that told them liking sex makes them whores and sluts.

Like I said, these new chicks are making money off only fans. Everyone knows everyone fucks. LMAO.

Rubi Rose has and education and a rap career. Found out there is more money posting ass pics on the internet. You know how many older people can't understand "why she would demean herself like that?" Bitch is making mad money easy as hell. And ain't shamed at all. I say let these chicks do their thing.
But didn't hoe in the 90s used to think that when they was also young, but look at them today after the freaknik documentary came out.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wait did that hawk tua ho just say,

some simp offered her a ridiculous amount of money

for her "spit"????

Im sure "spit" was a code word for neck game......

no way some dude just offered her money for just saliva.....

that will be a new level of sad man

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
But didn't hoe in the 90s used to think that when they was also young, but look at them today after the freaknik documentary came out.
Hell no.

Them chicks ran out to Freaknik cause they thought it was a secret and no one they knew were there. Them hoes weren't doing ANY of that shit around people they knew. Look at how hoes dressed the 80's. They were basically covered from head to toe.

Them hoes had to be in love with you before you were getting a blow job. And if they did start doing freaky shit with you, you better not tell anybody or it was a wrap. That shame shit was real in the 80s.

Go look at Madonna videos. That shit seems tame as fuck now, but folks were calling her all kinds of whores because she wore a wedding dress and showed some cleavage.