Hawk Tuah is BLOWING up

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Hell no.

Them chicks ran out to Freaknik cause they thought it was a secret and no one they knew were there. Them hoes weren't doing ANY of that shit around people they knew. Look at how hoes dressed the 80's. They were basically covered from head to toe.

Them hoes had to be in love with you before you were getting a blow job. And if they did start doing freaky shit with you, you better not tell anybody or it was a wrap. That shame shit was real in the 80s.

Go look at Madonna videos. That shit seems tame as fuck now, but folks were calling her all kinds of whores because she wore a wedding dress and showed some cleavage.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Man there ain't no way in this life or the next I'm listening to some bird talk about another bird for 30 minutes. If you want to say these birds are ashamed, go for it. I mean she's so ashamed she's grabbing every chance she can to talk about it and maximize it and make money off it.

If she ain't hawk tuaing my joint, at the end of the day I don't care enough to keep going back and forth.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Once again, that's the old generation that told them liking sex makes them whores and sluts.

Like I said, these new chicks are making money off only fans. Everyone knows everyone fucks. LMAO.

Rubi Rose has and education and a rap career. Found out there is more money posting ass pics on the internet. You know how many older people can't understand "why she would demean herself like that?" Bitch is making mad money easy as hell. And ain't shamed at all. I say let these chicks do their thing.

Rubi Rose has a fake education. She didn't graduate from college she lied.

Have you heard that bird talk?

Don't believe these chicks are caking like that. It's all promotion.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
450102867_10169266765190694_7797215445023400257_n.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend