HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I dunno if I can survive all the in the face incest and faggotism. But I heard it gets better

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well this episode is definitely where they drifted off from the source material. All the machinations that led to the scene at the end felt clumsy to me.

Why is the King of Westeros going to Lord Valyrions home turf? Is it just to show us more how weak and ill Visery's is?

The sequence where Cristian Cole tells on himself felt forced. Why would Alicent question him about what she did with Daemon? There's no reasonable expectation that he would know or that if he knew he would tell. Lazy writing here.

How Laenor's boyfriend is able to instantly figure out Christian Cole as Rhaenary's lover is a bit of stretch. Him needlessly provoking him is even more of a stretch.

Are we really supposed to care that this guy died if it didn't change anything about what happened?

The stages is set now though for people to pick sides Team Green vs Team Dragon. I hope Laenor and and Laena Velaryon end up with better endings than they had in the book.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So what is Daemon's issue why he can't fuck women? It doesn't seem he is gay but even his wife knew he can''t finish.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So what is Daemon's issue why he can't fuck women? It doesn't seem he is gay but even his wife knew he can''t finish.
This dude cannot bust off with 3 different women?? :dunno:
Yeah, he's probably gay. :dunno: That's probably his big secret.

In the season 1 finale... he will probably meet his (male) 'soulmate'. :rolleyes:

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
He's damned if he does and damned if he didn't.

Some say he was raped, he falls under the mee too banner etc.

At least he got to sample some pussy, royal virgin pussy at that, which I think he isn't allowed to based on his title.

Turns out he's an idiot lol.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw it isn't shitty writing with that aspect. Thorougout history you think women were happy marrying some old rich mother fucker they had no choice in choosing? It was how things are done but women don't love it. Come on. That aspect is on point.

Shitty writing.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Well this episode is definitely where they drifted off from the source material. All the machinations that led to the scene at the end felt clumsy to me.

Why is the King of Westeros going to Lord Valyrions home turf? Is it just to show us more how weak and ill Visery's is?

The sequence where Cristian Cole tells on himself felt forced. Why would Alicent question him about what she did with Daemon? There's no reasonable expectation that he would know or that if he knew he would tell. Lazy writing here.

How Laenor's boyfriend is able to instantly figure out Christian Cole as Rhaenary's lover is a bit of stretch. Him needlessly provoking him is even more of a stretch.

Are we really supposed to care that this guy died if it didn't change anything about what happened?

The stages is set now though for people to pick sides Team Green vs Team Dragon. I hope Laenor and and Laena Velaryon end up with better endings than they had in the book.

They definitely went a little off the broken path with this episode. I won't say anything felt clumsy though. It seems like they're throwing some slight curve balls to keep book readers on their toes & I actually really appreciate that experience. I keep feeling like I know exactly what's going to happen next only for a character to come into frame and take a hard left.

With all the changes and additions, I'm actually liking the story better in the show than from the books so far. The show runners clearly have way more wiggle-room with the minor characters & houses and they're doing a great job so far.

This episode felt like the end of Episode 3 to me. Like the writers know what comes next, so they had to cram all the characters into the right starting position, logic be damned.
  • Why would the King sit in the middle of the room coughing up blood? Visery never looked weaker than in this episode.
    • Because they needed a shortcut to show that he's weak, sick, and dying.
  • Why is Christian Cole on duty, but wearing civilian clothing or going w/o a helmet?
    • Because they need need to show his face to the audience and establish his character development
AND WHERE IS MY RED DRESS? New Rhaenary better come in strutting next week. She can't let Alicent get away with that green dress bullshit! :lol:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You all the way wrong.
King Robert and Cersei and all the Lannisters visited the Starks before. When the King has an important message he can do that. He is the king and if he feels like it. He does it. There is no way the hosts can say no to the request cause they feel compromised? I don’t know but it is done.

Cole is the protector of the Queen. He is to watch over her so YES, he would be the right person to ask if he know anything. Maybe he doesn’t know but a smart person would definitely ask him! Smh.

The show ain’t that great but you just nitpicking.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Melisandre from GOT should be alive and young during this time in HOTD
images

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
why does the brother have to be a fag?
Because it plays out in the stroy. Plus he's half inbred Dragon. You don't think he got the gayness DNA from that Dragon/devil blood. Didn't see none of the rest of house Velayron switching and snapping.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
But y
Indeed. :yes:
And he had the nerve to WANT to marry that slore instead... and almost start a WAR for her... when his real wife look 5x times way better than her. :smh:

Funny how people were painting her as such sweet little girl. Glad the bond is finally broken. Allicent is like you little fuckin liar. Its on bitch. She looked great in Green. Been waiting for her to see it.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
You all the way wrong.
King Robert and Cersei and all the Lannisters visited the Starks before. When the King has an important message he can do that. He is the king and if he feels like it. He does it. There is no way the hosts can say no to the request cause they feel compromised? I don’t know but it is done.

Cole is the protector of the Queen. He is to watch over her so YES, he would be the right person to ask if he know anything. Maybe he doesn’t know but a smart person would definitely ask him! Smh.

The show ain’t that great but you just nitpicking.
I will nitpick, why was Cole the only guard at the party without a helmet?