HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I’m surprised I haven’t heard any complaints about there not being any Americans in this show… No job stealing I see…:cool: please refer to this cast the next time this stupid conversation comes up.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jon Snow was a warrior who killed a white walker, a man of the Night's Watch, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch trained by Ned Stark winner of the Battle of the Bastards, the Prince who was promised. Go look at episode 8 it don't look like the "Strong" boys ever picked up a sword, they definitely never trained with one. Dragons are supposed to be able to sense certain things like weakness. It's certain people in my life that if I get my ass kicked by them I would jump off a building because the shit would be so humiliating one them boys got they head pushed into the table by Aegon Targaryeon II there's no coming back from that.

0804HOTDS01-f1f48e3.jpg

They did a good job casting. This muthafucka just looks like a spoiled rich entitled kid fuckup.
his brother one eye is turning out to be my favorite actor on the show..cant wait till they take the leash off dude.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I hope they get a larger budget with more on-location shoots like GOT did. This season feels like everything was done on a sound stage, actors looked cramped in most scenes involving more than 5 people.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I hope they get a larger budget with more on-location shoots like GOT did. This season feels like everything was done on a sound stage, actors looked cramped in most scenes involving more than 5 people.

u clearly have forgotten the first season of g.o.t.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised this thread isn't on fire today.
My my how BGOL has changed over the years.

I fondly remember the out of order Wire episode leaks and how that temporarily shutdown the front page.