HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
i have a feeling they are not going follow the books in the finale
they gone throw us a curveball
They are some way both simultaneously miles away far the books while also managing to roughly follow the books that's it amazing!
No where in the books does it mention Rhaenys & Meleys busting thru the floor like the Kool Aid man :lol:
It's crazy to know a story and still constantly be shocked.
:cheers: to these show runners

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Somebody help me understand something...

I thought the Targaryans were immune to fire. Am I missing something?
The Targaryan family as a whole feature a bunch of powers that not everyone gets. Some are born dragon riders, or being fire proof, or being a dreamer, etc. One of the bastards Targaryans was believed to be a warg.

It should be noted that a whole bunch of them don't get shit but purple eyes and the hair.

Some don't even get that. All the Targaryans / Baratheon babies throughout history are born with the Baratheon black hair.
The black hair always wins! This is what a young Rhaenys & Corlys are supposed to look.

fc5181d930158ad0e98469d09b5370ae.jpg

Last edited:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

And it was that moment that I would have unapologetically shit me right there in front of thousands of people.
At least that's what would have happened if I were the king in that situation. :dunno:

Real Shit!
I love how Ser Otto didn't even think about stopping the Lord Commander from leaving the room.
Everybody else might have to stay and sit down, but Otto knew he did not want those problems.
When the Lord Commander throws his white cloak down and stomps a the room, you hold the door, hold your tongue, and get the hell out his way.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
And it was that moment that I would have unapologetically shit me right there in front of thousands of people.
At least that's what would have happened if I were the king in that situation. :dunno:

Real Shit!
I love how Ser Otto didn't even think about stopping the Lord Commander from leaving the room.
Everybody else might have to stay and sit down, but Otto knew he did not want those problems.
When the Lord Commander throws his white cloak down and stomps a the room, you hold the door, hold your tongue, and get the hell out his way.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
68cef26b-41a5-47c4-b8df-10cb1387850c-who-is-aegon-ii-targaryen.jpeg

This dude is a straight up bitch. How do you hide behind your mother when the dragon screams your supposed to be about protecting her.

fabien-frankel-as-ser-criston-cole-1662567330.jpg

And I'm counting down to when this muthafucka gets his. If I was a character on the show I would take him out by any means necessary stabbing in the back, cheap shot whatever. All of his opponents had him dead to rights they just didn't take him out when they had him.

targaryens-67c6746.jpg

The "Strong" boys. What do these dudes do at Dragonstone obviously they are not picking up any swords, no weights, boxing gloves and by the looks of it they got more of Larys Strong's DNA and not Harwin Strong's. You live in a medieval era everyone's questioning your lineage at every turn calling your mother a whore it would seem to me that they would be out there training like their uncle Aemond.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
68cef26b-41a5-47c4-b8df-10cb1387850c-who-is-aegon-ii-targaryen.jpeg

This dude is a straight up bitch. How do you hide behind your mother when the dragon screams your supposed to be about protecting her.
I hate that little shit. What I hate the most is last night actually made me how bad for that little shit.
The show runners added so much story to a character that has mostly played the background.
His little brother has always been better him at everything except being a drunk fuck up.
His father never named him heir so Ageon really doesn't know what he is suppose to do next in life.
Viserys could have at least named him cup bearer. Clearly Aegon could do that well enough well also being around the council and learning to rule.

targaryens-67c6746.jpg

The "Strong" boys. What do these dudes do at Dragonstone obviously they are not picking up any swords, no weights, boxing gloves and by the looks of it they got more of Larys Strong's DNA and not Harwin Strong's. You live in a medieval era everyone's questioning your lineage at every turn calling your mother a whore it would seem to me that they would be out there training like their uncle Aemond.
Exactly!
I can't even picture one of those tiny bastards mounting a dragon.
Has a dragon ever laughed at someone when they walked up to mount them for the first time?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
i have a feeling they are not going follow the books in the finale

they gone throw us a curveball
Just for the people who haven't read the books, just know that these show runners have free reign and are doing their own thing.
For example, in the book there is one line at mentions that parts of Flea Bottom are lawless and full of orphaned children from all the wars.

The show runners are like, "okay that sounds nice, but what if they're in Rugrat Fight Club."
And you're really going to see the brutality of it all. Bare-knuckle feral kids fighting to the death.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Real Shit!

Yeah he was like "Nah I don't want that smoke."

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I hate that little shit. What I hate the most is last night actually made me how bad for that little shit.
The show runners added so much story to a character that has mostly played the background.
His little brother has always been better him at everything except being a drunk fuck up.
His father never named him heir so Ageon really doesn't know what he is suppose to do next in life.
Viserys could have at least named him cup bearer. Clearly Aegon could do that well enough well also being around the council and learning to rule.

Exactly!
I can't even picture one of those tiny bastards mounting a dragon.
Has a dragon ever laughed at someone when they walked up to mount them for the first time?

It's possible. Jon Snow was a little brown haired guy that rode a dragon because of his Targaryen blood.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's possible. Jon Snow was a little brown haired guy that rode a dragon because of his Targaryen blood.
Jon Snow was a warrior who killed a white walker, a man of the Night's Watch, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch trained by Ned Stark winner of the Battle of the Bastards, the Prince who was promised. Go look at episode 8 it don't look like the "Strong" boys ever picked up a sword, they definitely never trained with one. Dragons are supposed to be able to sense certain things like weakness. It's certain people in my life that if I get my ass kicked by them I would jump off a building because the shit would be so humiliating one them boys got they head pushed into the table by Aegon Targaryeon II there's no coming back from that.

0804HOTDS01-f1f48e3.jpg

They did a good job casting. This muthafucka just looks like a spoiled rich entitled kid fuckup.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Jon Snow was a warrior who killed a white walker, a man of the Night's Watch, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch trained by Ned Stark winner of the Battle of the Bastards, the Prince who was promised. Go look at episode 8 it don't look like the "Strong" boys ever picked up a sword, they definitely never trained with one. Dragons are supposed to be able to sense certain things like weakness. It's certain people in my life that if I get my ass kicked by them I would jump off a building because the shit would be so humiliating one them boys got they head pushed into the table by Aegon Targaryeon II there's no coming back from that.

0804HOTDS01-f1f48e3.jpg

They did a good job casting. This muthafucka just looks like a spoiled rich entitled kid fuckup.

Remember who turned homeboy into a Cyclops? Strong boys did train in earlier episodes but the King's sons were favored by Criston (sp). They're young but I see them growing into formidable warriors especially now that the heat it is on. Their uncle/step-daddy Daemon is ruthless and will make men out of them. I expect a showdown in Season 2, if not several between them.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is text book. So you ain’t gonna know a lot of subtle details. So there’s that. Many cultures edit history in their text books. Compare a NYC history book vs a Mississippi text book. In the South the civil war was about states rights. Slavery wasn’t that bad. The trust horrors and details will never ever truly be known.

That is just a small example.

This show is being adapted from a text book. Not even a novel style. So miss me with the “I know what happens in the books shit”.

it is about the south being told in the show now.