HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Geralt as Aegon the Conqueror… Now I won't settle for anyone but Henry Cavill for that prequel!

313335083_490897936415707_1382202718181985539_n.jpg
Fuck you. I'm in.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Checked out LOTR cause hotd withdrawals..the cinematography is gorgeous but It aint fuckin wit wheel of time or house of the dragon to me.

The peripheral on Amazon seems pretty cool as well.only one episode in but Im digging it.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
They had no clue what to do with Daemon. They never explained why he couldn't fuck any of his women, then they kinda hinted him whispering in the male servant ear at the dinner. Then they forgot about his ED issues and he fucked his niece. Dude was all over the place.
I brought up his ED issue with a coworker and they thought I was reaching. I thought it was obvious.
Personally, I thought his ED issue with women wasn't that he was gay, but that he was a pedo. A specific pedo .... uncle wanting to fuck his niece since she was maybe seven. No grown woman pussy could satisfy him while he not-so-secretly lusted after his pre-teen niece.
I'm surprised he fathered two sons on her once she was a grown woman.

But then again Rhaenyra had thot pussy. And if I know one think about good thot pussy, it stays pregnant often.
If anything I'm surpirsed Ser Laenor couldn't get at least one. He did say he slept with her a few times.
If nothing else, it would have been interesting seeing them claim Luke & Joff weren't bastards, if Jace would have actually been of Laenor 's blood.
We had a potentially great 'one of these things is definitely not like the other' moments just sitting there.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I brought up his ED issue with a coworker and they thought I was reaching. I thought it was obvious.
Personally, I thought his ED issue with women wasn't that he was gay, but that he was a pedo. A specific pedo .... uncle wanting to fuck his niece since she was maybe seven. No grown woman pussy could satisfy him while he not-so-secretly lusted after his pre-teen niece.
I'm surprised he fathered two sons on her once she was a grown woman.

But then again Rhaenyra had thot pussy. And if I who one think about good thot pussy, it stays pregnant often.
If anything I'm surpirsed Ser Laenor couldn't get at least one. He did say he slept with her a few times.
If nothing else, it would have been interesting seeing them claim Luke & Joff weren't bastards, if Jace would have actually been of Laenor 's blood.
We had a potentially great 'one of these things is definitely not like the other' moments just sitting there.
There was a scene with Daemon and her Valeryon wife where he did a flirty whisper in his male servant ear, which I thought was the direction they were going but then they never brought it up again. Also he was mad at his brother for removing him as heir but then again Daemon didn't really act like he wanted to be king. Very confusing character.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
There was a scene with Daemon and her Valeryon wife where he did a flirty whisper in his male servant ear, which I thought was the direction they were going but then they never brought it up again. Also he was mad at his brother for removing him as heir but then again Daemon didn't really act like he wanted to be king. Very confusing character.
Deamon would have made a terrible king. The second he even got close to the throne he immediately went into war mode.
I see why Viserys never made him Hand. Deamon would make a sorry peacetime consigliere. He'd honestly make a terrible wartime consigliere as well. In war one has to be willing to accept an enemy's surrender and listen to terms. Deamon seems like determined to remove Ser Otto's & Aegon's heads no matter what. Fuck a honorable surrender. Kneeling willing just make it easier to take their heads.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Deamon would have made a terrible king. The second he even got close to the throne he immediately went into war mode.
I see why Viserys never made him Hand. Deamon would make a sorry peacetime consigliere. He'd honestly make a terrible wartime consigliere as well. In war one has to be willing to accept an enemy's surrender and listen to terms. Deamon seems like determined to remove Ser Otto's & Aegon's heads no matter what. Fuck a honorable surrender. Kneeling willing just make it easier to take their heads.
To be fair Otto had his own agenda and probably help seed the riff between Daemon and Viserys.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
To be fair Otto had his own agenda and probably help seed the riff between Daemon and Viserys.
No doubt. The issue with Deamon & Otto is their personalities are too alike.
I doubt Otto would accept a surrender from Deamon and he'd be right to do so.
Imagine Deamon leaning and promising to be a good good boy and not do any treason, all while doing that signature Deamon half smirk.
I wouldn't trust it either!

Ser Otto only became a player in the game because Daemon & Visery's pop died. The beef between them was sowed early and ran bone & blood deep.
It had to be this way.

Last edited: