HOUSE OF THE DRAGON: orgies, gore and family feuds in ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rickon, Mr. run in a straight line while somebody is shooting arrows at you :roflmao:

by the way, one I was thinking about them sending the strong boys on these missions. Both are young as hell and obviously sheltered, so I don't think they've done much other than hang out around mom, but all the sudden they're flying dragons to Winterfell and Storm's End? I know Storm's End is close to Dragonstone, but I think Winterfell is like 1000 miles from there. Dragon's got GPS or some shit?

He's young and dumb. Zero experience with anything at all. Still gets more points than Rickon

Mr. Lengthy

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
So I'm seeing a lot of "aemond only wanted to scare him" talk online... C'mon sun with that shit. Scare him at 10,000 ft in a damn hurricane? Nigga was already scared when he landed and saw Godzilla on the outside which means that Kano is on inside. Even the lil dragon was scared.

Then they are on the brink of war cuz mommy rushed his big bro on the throne Why are you at storms end in the first place? Allies for the war! He ain't clueless or innocent sun, he did what he did. I could see the masturbator doing clueless shit when tension is high... But not Aemond man.

He won the tip off, cool. Let's go!

Mr. Lengthy

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So I'm seeing a lot of "aemond only wanted to scare him" talk online... C'mon sun with that shit. Scare him at 10,000 ft in a damn hurricane? Nigga was already scared when he landed and saw Godzilla on the outside which means that Kano is on inside. Even the lil dragon was scared.

Then they are on the brink of war cuz mommy rushed his big bro on the throne Why are you at storms end in the first place? Allies for the war! He ain't clueless or innocent sun, he did what he did. I could see the masturbator doing clueless shit when tension is high... But not Aemond man.

He won the tip off, cool. Let's go!

Mr. Lengthy

We all watched the episode and it was very clear that he did not intend to kill the kid.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Rickon, Mr. run in a straight line while somebody is shooting arrows at you :roflmao:

by the way, one I was thinking about them sending the strong boys on these missions. Both are young as hell and obviously sheltered, so I don't think they've done much other than hang out around mom, but all the sudden they're flying dragons to Winterfell and Storm's End? I know Storm's End is close to Dragonstone, but I think Winterfell is like 1000 miles from there. Dragon's got GPS or some shit?
Just keep flying North. If you see a big ass wall of ice, you've gone too far. :lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
They said Lucerys fought a dragon like a Targaryen, died at sea like a Velaryon and was brave like a Strong

313021644_186565447218066_450229909737035894_n.jpg

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
That old broad should have toasted all of the greens when she had the chance at the coronation.

she couldnt -

one - if she had done it shed be guilty of killing the King - shit would have been viewed as an assassination - so shed have fucked her self and her house up and rheys claim

two -shed already gone thru losing her own children and killing a mother and her children wasnt some shit she really wanted to do

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
she couldnt -

one - if she had done it shed be guilty of killing the King - shit would have been viewed as an assassination - so shed have fucked her self and her house up and rheys claim

two -shed already gone thru losing her own children and killing a mother and her children wasnt some shit she really wanted to do
I hear you.
Fuck all that though.
drogon-dracarys.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I hope by the end of episode 10, all the Deamon fans understand just how terrible he would be not only as King but also Hand.

Even if Ser Otto and the all the greens came to Dragonstone on bended knee and gifted the crown to Rhaenyra, Deamon would still want them dead. Deamon couldn't have a peacefully reign. His own temper wouldn't allow such a thing ... not for long anyway.