Houston super lawyer Tony Buzbee sues Deshaun Watson

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
There was a brief movement very brief where I thought just maybe he was being set up

But the nasty man is a menace

Out here demanding booty rubs

I do believe some might be lying....like this one may be lying and after money

but ALL of them aren't lying and this dude is a nasty muthafucka

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it Massage Watson or Deshaun Put It In My Ass Watson?

p-diddy-eye-roll-wrh25oa1b6co606m.webp

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Dammit is this nigga from India? :roflmao:

On the evening of the date, according to the lawsuit, she said Watson had trouble finding her apartment and began aggressively yelling and screaming at her on the phone, saying he didn't "have time for this."

The lawsuit alleges that, while applying makeup in her bathroom, the woman then found Watson "completely naked on her bed, lying face down on his stomach." Watson then requested the woman massage his buttocks and the woman "tried to appease Watson by rubbing his back, rather than his buttocks," according to the lawsuit.

Watson then turned over and "continued to demand that Jane Doe massage him, gesturing from his knees to his groin," according to the lawsuit. The woman told Watson that she was not a masseuse, to which Watson asked her what she wanted to do instead, the suit alleges.

Before the woman could answer, Watson "partially disrobed Jane Doe and penetrated her vagina without consent, implicit or explicit," according to the lawsuit, which also alleges that Watson sexually assaulted the woman for several minutes before she escaped and grabbed a heavy piece of decor for self-defense. Watson then "stormed out of Jane Doe's apartment," according to the lawsuit.

That story sounds made up...Like how did he break in her place? So homie allegedly took the pussy then she escaped and got something heavy for protection. I think this nigga being set-up and all these women are being paid to say the same shit over and over. These players and celebs don't do shit for me but it seems like he getting the Cosby treatment.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dammit is this nigga from India? :roflmao:

On the evening of the date, according to the lawsuit, she said Watson had trouble finding her apartment and began aggressively yelling and screaming at her on the phone, saying he didn't "have time for this."

The lawsuit alleges that, while applying makeup in her bathroom, the woman then found Watson "completely naked on her bed, lying face down on his stomach." Watson then requested the woman massage his buttocks and the woman "tried to appease Watson by rubbing his back, rather than his buttocks," according to the lawsuit.

Watson then turned over and "continued to demand that Jane Doe massage him, gesturing from his knees to his groin," according to the lawsuit. The woman told Watson that she was not a masseuse, to which Watson asked her what she wanted to do instead, the suit alleges.

Before the woman could answer, Watson "partially disrobed Jane Doe and penetrated her vagina without consent, implicit or explicit," according to the lawsuit, which also alleges that Watson sexually assaulted the woman for several minutes before she escaped and grabbed a heavy piece of decor for self-defense. Watson then "stormed out of Jane Doe's apartment," according to the lawsuit.

Late ass hoe. Story sound made up like a muthafucka.