Howard University student Zora Sanders denounces Delta Sigma Theta weeks after joining

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mixed girl figured what niggas were offering her in their boule secret societies were BS and called them out.

Oh well....im sure another light skin mixed girl will step and play her role as queen-proxy "sista gurl" for the talented tenth like COPmala
ECxUKxkXYAAzmbA.jpg

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's also hazing isn't what it once was, so 50 girls aren't going to drop anymore which adds even more legacies.

When I was in school we had the 75+ lines for AKA and Delta, and it wasn't like that before in the 80's and 90's.
Yep, I’m not Greek, but I grew up around them. They not dropping nobody and they let just any old body in. No disrespect to Fantasia, but you should not be able to pledge with just a GED and 3 grade reading scores. No disrespect Tasia, but damn.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean just look at all the girls they had crossing with her:

These are simply colorist organizations, and HBCUs are the ONLY institutions in black society who still gets away with this blatantly. Im light skin and I dont even feel comfortable in these spaces.

How many broads were in that fucking line?!!

When I was at OSU most of the D9 frats barely had more than 15 cross at a time....(iotas would have close to 20 if not more each year tho.....odd right?)

There were some brown skin / dark skin girls on line..... not a lot but not zero either

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said earlier I know women in their 50s who are grandmothers pledge. I also used to work with a guy who is a naval veteran and has a grown daughter and became a Que at the age of 45-48. This dude became Mr. Que after he crossed. I pledged Greek but I didn't let that shit overtake my life and who I was. I have a friend who I grew up with who takes offense and I'll tell him you do realize I am a veteran and I had a life before this shit and I have real blood brothers so the shit just ain't as important to me as it is to you.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When I was at OSU most of the D9 frats barely had more than 15 cross at a time....(iotas would have close to 20 if not more each year tho.....odd right?)

There were some brown skin / dark skin girls on line..... not a lot but not zero either
I know in Jackson, MS the alumni chapter had 76 cross

441019239_833016332187691_1233697731106764503_n.jpg

Usually my experience is sororities have lines over 20 people and above. When I was at Southern at Baton Rouge in 90 I want to say there were about 100 Delta's that crossed and later on at Xavier it may have been about that same amount maybe a little less.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, it’s like me quitting BGOL and publicly denouncing the board. Just move on. Nobody cares.
This. Unless she feels other girls are on the fence and she is inspiring them. But honestly, just hand the shit back and go on.

People def care tho. The greek world is huge, and weird. Niggas calling themselves greek, but use things greeks stole from Egyptians. make no sense.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, I’m not Greek, but I grew up around them. They not dropping nobody and they let just any old body in. No disrespect to Fantasia, but you should not be able to pledge with just a GED and 3 grade reading scores. No disrespect Tasia, but damn.
Same here. Not Greek but most of my fam is.

There shouldn’t be honorary members. Steve Harvey acts like Mr. Que Dog.

But I understand about George Clinton.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My wife is an AKA & she said this is just attention seeking. One of her soros did the same thing making a religious social media post denouncing AKA talking about it's demonic & other bullshit.

You can just quit quietly & move along with life.

100% attention seeking...My wife is a Delta and that's exactly what this was....I think her followers went from a few hunderd to close to a million....

It's sad because she did take the spot of someone who actually wanted to join....

She better transfer toa PWI though with no black sororities though....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah it's not crazy to see these big lines esp. at HBCUs....

I know the Delta's were off the yard at my school and my 3rd year they had a line with close to 200 girls....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so everybody going to ignore she pretty much

saying to go that route would be ANTI CHRISTian,

she is saying she ran from selling her soul in an oath,

to some nervina.. she pretty much outted the whole frat thingy,

which is really just a pre cursor to masonry... which is pretty much

the reason kniggas keep going in circles..

we trust our futures to those that took oaths and the bag at our expense..

see professors, preachers, politicians, lawyers etc.. they aint all soulless bastard,

drips of scum, there are some that are tryin to make a difference..

all THREE of them, cool as fuck...

LOL

BlackCaesar3000

Potential Star
Registered
Yeah it's not crazy to see these big lines esp. at HBCUs....

I know the Delta's were off the yard at my school and my 3rd year they had a line with close to 200 girls....
Exactly. That's what people who didn't attend HBCUs (or maybe they did but are relatively innumerate) don't seem to understand. There are thousands of Black women at HBCUs. A line of a 100 or so is still a very small percentage of those who are eligible and able to join. You're talking 2 to 3 percent in most cases. If that. Plus the Deltas at my school only had lines like every year and a half. Like you said, if you factor in the times they're off the yard for whatever reason, and then come back, the large lines make a lot of sense. Given 5,000 Black women, 100 is a drop in the bucket.

I pledged over 35 years ago and there were 15 of us, but we had lines more frequently. At least a line a year, but sometimes more. Plus women outnumber men to a rather large extent at HBCUs (college in general, but especially at HBCUs) and that's only gotten worse (or better, depending on your perspective) over time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh and I KNOW they the sorrority deltas whateva the fuck,

they SALTY as FUCK, they WANTED her in THE STABLE BAD...

is delta the paper bag hoes???

BlackCaesar3000

Potential Star
Registered
so everybody going to ignore she pretty much

saying to go that route would be ANTI CHRISTian,

she is saying she ran from selling her soul in an oath,

to some nervina.. she pretty much outted the whole frat thingy,

which is really just a pre cursor to masonry... which is pretty much

the reason kniggas keep going in circles..

we trust our futures to those that took oaths and the bag at our expense..

see professors, preachers, politicians, lawyers etc.. they aint all soulless bastard,

drips of scum, there are some that are tryin to make a difference..

all THREE of them, cool as fuck...

LOL
Dr. King, Ralph Abernathy, Jesse Jackson, Andrew Young, etc - a large part of the Civil Rights movement leadership - were pastors as well as D9 members. That pattern of leadership holds true even today. There is no conflict with Christianity. This young Sister is up to something else in my opinion.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know in Jackson, MS the alumni chapter had 76 cross

441019239_833016332187691_1233697731106764503_n.jpg

Usually my experience is sororities have lines over 20 people and above. When I was at Southern at Baton Rouge in 90 I want to say there were about 100 Delta's that crossed and later on at Xavier it may have been about that same amount maybe a little less.
Holy crap! 76 in grad chapter? It used to be about 10 or 15 at the most.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr. King, Ralph Abernathy, Jesse Jackson, Andrew Young, etc - a large part of the Civil Rights movement leadership - were pastors as well as D9 members. That pattern of leadership holds true even today. There is no conflict with Christianity. This young Sister is up to something else in my opinion.

Yea but are they Masons... dont get me started on Jesse keeps hopes alive Jackson,
and the Great Martin Luther KIng BEFORE he became great, he was

doing the devils work...untill he himself realized..."I am intergrating my people INTO A BURNING HOUSE" how our communities were booming BEFORE integration,

it was the cac communities that were on the way down, they study us, and saw that shit, and forced us to integrate with them so we can save their sorry asses,

now they have all the businesses an we just provide the energy to upkeep em..

I understand this game on the predatory levels, not the prey levels...

so I get it, if many dont understand my angle...

but at the end of the day, frats and sorriorities are all precursors to masonry
and they

ALL TAKE OATHS that NEVER PUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR PEOPLE FIRST..

and THATS THE PROBLEM!!!

we think HIGHER INDOCTRINATION

IS HIGHER EDUCATION,

THIS IS WHERE THE DISCUSSION NEEDS TO START!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. That's what people who didn't attend HBCUs (or maybe they did but are relatively innumerate) don't seem to understand. There are thousands of Black women at HBCUs. A line of a 100 or so is still a very small percentage of those who are eligible and able to join. You're talking 2 to 3 percent in most cases. If that. Plus the Deltas at my school only had lines like every year and a half. Like you said, if you factor in the times they're off the yard for whatever reason, and then come back, the large lines make a lot of sense. Given 5,000 Black women, 100 is a drop in the bucket.

I pledged over 35 years ago and there were 15 of us, but we had lines more frequently. At least a line a year, but sometimes more. Plus women outnumber men to a rather large extent at HBCUs (college in general, but especially at HBCUs) and that's only gotten worse (or better, depending on your perspective) over time.

Yup. When I was in school we had 4 all girls dorm, 1 boys dorm, and a coed dorm that was 7 floors and the half of the ground floor was just boys.

Now we added about several dorms and it's still just 1 all boys dorm.....

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea but are they Masons... dont get me started on Jesse keeps hopes alive Jackson,
and the Great Martin Luther KIng BEFORE he became great, he was

doing the devils work...untill he himself realized..."I am intergrating my people INTO A BURNING HOUSE" how our communities were booming BEFORE integration,

it was the cac communities that were on the way down, they study us, and saw that shit, and forced us to integrate with them so we can save their sorry asses,

now they have all the businesses an we just provide the energy to upkeep em..

I understand this game on the predatory levels, not the prey levels...

so I get it, if many dont understand my angle...

but at the end of the day, frats and sorriorities are all precursors to masonry
and they

ALL TAKE OATHS that NEVER PUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR PEOPLE FIRST..

and THATS THE PROBLEM!!!

we think HIGHER INDOCTRINATION

IS HIGHER EDUCATION,

THIS IS WHERE THE DISCUSSION NEEDS TO START!!!
Don't forget all the homosexual stuff that was going on in the movement. Things that they surpressed because they masses wouldn't go along with that shit. EX - Beyard Rustin or whatever his name was