Howard University student Zora Sanders denounces Delta Sigma Theta weeks after joining

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I know in Jackson, MS the alumni chapter had 76 cross

441019239_833016332187691_1233697731106764503_n.jpg

Usually my experience is sororities have lines over 20 people and above. When I was at Southern at Baton Rouge in 90 I want to say there were about 100 Delta's that crossed and later on at Xavier it may have been about that same amount maybe a little less.
When grad chapters started having probate shows I realized shit has jumped the shark. 50 year old overweight broads and dudes risking a heart attack trying to chase clout. Until social media became a thing, grad chapters were small in number, maybe 15-20 women and a handful of dudes each year joining (I refuse to say crossing since all of them are skaters). Now you got lines like this. Shit has become a joke, lowkey. It’s sad (but hilarious) watching some 55-year old dude with a spring ‘24 jacket on trying to holla at a 20-year old undergrad sorority member like she’s impressed, while at the same time trying to holla at some long in the tooth past her prime old sorority member like SHE’S impressed.

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When grad chapters started having probate shows I realized shit has jumped the shark. 50 year old overweight broads and dudes risking a heart attack trying to chase clout. Until social media became a thing, grad chapters were small in number, maybe 15-20 women and a handful of dudes each year joining (I refuse to say crossing since all of them are skaters). Now you got lines like this. Shit has become a joke, lowkey. It’s sad (but hilarious) watching some 55-year old dude with a spring ‘24 jacket on trying to holla at a 20-year old undergrad sorority member like she’s impressed, while at the same time trying to holla at some long in the tooth past her prime old sorority member like SHE’S impressed.
If she was smart should would finesse some tuition out of that nigga but never mind