Rising Star
BGOL Investor
674.gif
Faaacts ! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bruh NO scooter is fully waterproof, waterproof scooters just means its

pretty safe to ride in rain, NOT through a fuckin pond..

unless they got some hightech waterproof material...

I dont expect that scooter to last more than a year.....

plus its stupid as fuck to ride blind like that where

you have curbs..

hey but at least they have a chance of going viral an

could use the money to buy another one..

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word. Scooters and electric bikes are all over the city like bird shit and bubble gum stains. It's now common for me to step out anytime of the day or night and see a scooter or electric bike parked or left somewhere on the sidewalk or in the street uptown in the Bronx. Mind you I also remember up to 10 years ago when ebikes came out and Black people were summarily harassed and ticketed. However, not the Asians and Hispanics racing all over the fucking sidewalks delivering food.
the pandemic made it more common , folks didnt wanna get into tha subway , i already had 2 ebikes for years and bought another one ,a folding one just cos, now i got a Gotrax 10" wheel scooter for lazy days but it caps at 20mph and that how i like it ! its very tempting to go over that, VEEERRRYYY TEMPTING

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Yep there’s quite a few people with that.. some dude I know brother actually gets paid sponsors cause he’s nice with 1 of those.. a chick around my way be having that..shit crazy how some people be maneuvering in traffic with those

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Nah, the unicycle or two wheel scooter isn’t for me. I’d rather get a nice ebike. People getting killed on them shits already and getting devastating injuries. Y’all got it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah, the unicycle or two wheel scooter isn’t for me. I’d rather get a nice ebike. People getting killed on them shits already and getting devastating injuries. Y’all got it.

The unicycle is by far the most vulnerable mobile vechile out..there’s no protection… I actually seen a nig get hit by a cab.. crazy thing it was a black dude that got hit and the cab tried to keep going, the black dude hopped back on the unicycle and chased the cab down..shit was crazy..hopefully ole boy got paid lovely off that incident

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The unicycle is by far the most vulnerable mobile vechile out..there’s no protection… I actually seen a nig get hit by a cab.. crazy thing it was a black dude that got hit and the cab tried to keep going, the black dude hopped back on the unicycle and chased the cab down..shit was crazy..hopefully ole boy got paid lovely off that incident

Man think about it. An electric unicycle? It’s actually worst than a motorcycle since it’s super unstable. The bastard that thought of this can rot in hell! Mf clowns could barely ride a unicycle at the circus and these Mfs want to Tesla it? And hit up to 70 mph? That’s deathwish territory to me. One wheel? :smh: Make it make sense y’all! You’re destined to lick the pavement! 99% chance!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man think about it. An electric unicycle? It’s actually worst than a motorcycle since it’s super unstable. The bastard that thought of this can rot in hell! Mf clowns could barely ride a unicycle at the circus and these Mfs want to Tesla it? And hit up to 70 mph? That’s deathwish territory to me. One wheel? :smh: Make it make sense y’all! You’re destined to lick the pavement! 99% chance!
Lmaoooo at Tesla the unicycle Lmaoooo

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Word. Scooters and electric bikes are all over the city like bird shit and bubble gum stains. It's now common for me to step out anytime of the day or night and see a scooter or electric bike parked or left somewhere on the sidewalk or in the street uptown in the Bronx. Mind you I also remember up to 10 years ago when ebikes came out and Black people were summarily harassed and ticketed. However, not the Asians and Hispanics racing all over the fucking sidewalks delivering food.

You see anybody on those Unicycles or the ones you sit down on? Dude shattered his leg on one and he said whatever you do, don’t get one lol! Mf got two titanium rods in his leg from a bad fall. I think I’m getting this ebike. Fuck a scooter, unicycle, go cart etc. I’ll leave that shit to the young folk.

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It just needs a metal canopy, air bags, four tires, two seats in the front and two in the back, a back trunk, an engine in the front, and a drink holder.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man scooters are fun as fuck... dudes be in dope as cars... knowing

they are NOT having as much fun drivng that, as dudes driving their scooter

and it shows..lol

only fast sport cars and convertibles can compete with the feeling you get,

flyin down an open road on a scooter...