I’m going for whoever gets rid of these Fucking Mexicans/immigrants

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These mfs disrespectful, entitled, starting shit the whole 9. Just got into an accident with one because he’s on his phone and slams on breaks with no turn signal. Come to find out he don’t even have a license. Then he tries to run and go into this Mexican dealership playing like he don’t know what happened. They come out like they gone jump me until I square up. I’m tired of these mfs on everything. Since I been locked up with them in Illinois and here in tn these no habla illegal mfs think they run shit

So build a wall
Hail hydra idgaf get these mfs back where they came from

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It is the colorism, worshipping whitey that gets me with immigrants. I would rather deal with a racist white person, than a whitey worshipper.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm used to Puerto Ricans,Dominicans and a few people from south America and even a Black Mexican but in the past few years I've notice more Mexicans than ever and they standout cause they look and act nothing like Puerto Ricans at all.I wasn't used to them,I can't remember ever seeing a Mexican that I knew was Mexican but now I see the difference and they walk around in packs and if the men are with females their not friendly and smiling but if it's a group of guys their all smiles,they'll knod and hold the door for you......

A whole pack of em 5' feet 2'inches,no bigger than a pack of Now&Laters

But other than that I haven't had no dealings with em.....

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No license
The lady at the dealership said she was gone file for him and that and I quote “we don’t get in trouble for not having a license anymore”
Nah slut that’s not how it works
We exchanged information and I left after waiting an hour

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I called my brother who is a detective
He told me as long as we exchanged information and decided to let insurance handle it we’re good
But the fact that after an hour no police responded showed he didn’t call them at all
So I have pictures of him his id and insurance I’m covered
They’ll pull traffic footage if they can and if not it’s my word against his and with him being an unlicensed driver it doesn’t look good for him

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I called my brother who is a detective
He told me as long as we exchanged information and decided to let insurance handle it we’re good
But the fact that after an hour no police responded showed he didn’t call them at all
So I have pictures of him his id and insurance I’m covered
They’ll pull traffic footage if they can and if not it’s my word against his and with him being an unlicensed driver it doesn’t look good for him

You trusted someone without insurance to call the police? That would be a ticket.